January Hybrid ATC Swap

CRS

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm mad at my Photoshop! I upgraded to cc 2018, and I'm just having problem after problem. My expectation was to assemble tomorrow after church, so I went to print them today, and it was not saved, I had to start all over again. It's a pain because there is going to be a lot of 'fussy cutting'..... grrr maybe a change of plan is in order. LOL

I made a big leap today.  I am tired of every internet service telling me it will no longer support my computer because it evidently came over on the Mayflower.  Actually, I got it in early 2009...almost Mayflower in computer years.  So....early March I will pick up my new super speedy iMac and will be able to install something beyond PSE 11.  I'm sure I'll need to do a LOT of practice with it!  

11 hours ago, AnnBK said:

I made a big leap today.  I am tired of every internet service telling me it will no longer support my computer because it evidently came over on the Mayflower.  Actually, I got it in early 2009...almost Mayflower in computer years.  So....early March I will pick up my new super speedy iMac and will be able to install something beyond PSE 11.  I'm sure I'll need to do a LOT of practice with it!  

Oh that’s so cool Ann - congratulations!   I’m a bit ahead of you - I had a 2006 white macbook and swore I’d never get another - it would be “fine” and work ok if I was careful and took care of it... HA!  and NOT!.   I got a new Macbook Pro in 2015 - for sure was speedier and yes, now I can update and do all kinds of things, including my PSE6>PSE13!   There was a learning curve in the Appple OS but I love it.    My cousin got a new iMac in March - less than a year ago, but probably already “behind”! :D

14 hours ago, AnnBK said:

Congratulations!! You'll love it once you get used to it. Don't forget to ask questions if you have any, I'm sure someone will be able to help!

On 2/24/2018 at 9:18 AM, CRS said:

Not yet...

But Lei’s arrived and they are gorgeous!!!

So glad they arrived! And thanks Carla and Marilyn ... I am feeling better!

11 hours ago, CRS said:

Mikelle, I'll let you know when they arrive.

Andrea, not yet...

What? Maybe the floods got it. I’m going to look in my mailbox.

11 hours ago, CRS said:

Mikelle, I'll let you know when they arrive.

Andrea, not yet...

Archived