Jump to content
CRS

January Hybrid ATC Swap

Recommended Posts

Double your pleasure today in my mailbox! Andrea and Mikelle's came today!! Gorgeous job Ladies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marilyn's cards arrived today! Wait until you see them!!

I have all the cards now, so I'll get them sorted and back out in the mail as soon as I can. Thank you to each of you for getting them to me before the deadline!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The packages are in the mailbox and waiting for the mailman to pick them up. Sorry I didn't get them out yesterday. Lauren hit a snag on her cards, but they are done and ready to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG!  It’s my birthday today and there nestled amongst all the birthday cards were my ATC’s - the best gift of all! :)    Each and every one is gorgeous, I quite think everyone has more than outdone themselves this month and as a whole I think they are my favorites ever.

THANKS, Everyone!!!   :thanks:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MariJ said:

OMG!  It’s my birthday today and there nestled amongst all the birthday cards were my ATC’s - the best gift of all! :)    Each and every one is gorgeous, I quite think everyone has more than outdone themselves this month and as a whole I think they are my favorites ever.

THANKS, Everyone!!!   :thanks:

Aww Happy Birthday, Marilyn!! 🎉🎈🎁🎊 Hope it’s a great day!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday Marilyn! Glad the atcs arrived today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine arrived yesterday. I agree, I think they are the best set so far!  Loved seeing everyone’s interpretation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikelle said:

Mine arrived yesterday. I agree, I think they are the best set so far!  Loved seeing everyone’s interpretation!

Sad. You live farther south than I do but I haven’t received mine yet. 😞 Maybe tomorrow. 🤞🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Sad. You live farther south than I do but I haven’t received mine yet. 😞 Maybe tomorrow. 🤞🏻

Fingers crossed, for you Kelly!   I was sitting looking through them again last night, each and every one is outstanding! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how the post office works...hopefully today will be the day Kelly!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happiness in the mailbox today!! Not only did I find some AHmazing little pieces of art work (y’all truly outdid yourselves!) I also got my essential oil of the month!! Way to celebrate a day off! 😂🤣😆😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Happiness in the mailbox today!! Not only did I find some AHmazing little pieces of art work (y’all truly outdid yourselves!) I also got my essential oil of the month!! Way to celebrate a day off! 😂🤣😆😊

Yay, Kelly!   They really are exceptional treasures this month!  THANKS again, everyone. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like you won the mail lottery, Kelly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2018 at 1:33 PM, CRS said:

Double your pleasure today in my mailbox! Andrea and Mikelle's came today!! Gorgeous job Ladies!

Yippee! I’m so relieved!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much everyone! Exceptional work! I took each of them out and inspected them all for future rederence. Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you all think about posting photos of the atcs in the gallery once everyone has received theirs? I'd love for other members to see what they are missing out on, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CRS said:

What do you all think about posting photos of the atcs in the gallery once everyone has received theirs? I'd love for other members to see what they are missing out on, lol.

That’s a great idea, Carla!  I was thinking tonight that I used to post photos of mine;  it would be nice for other members to see and then it would be in our own Galleries, too! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CRS said:

What do you all think about posting photos of the atcs in the gallery once everyone has received theirs? I'd love for other members to see what they are missing out on, lol.

Sounds like a great idea to me!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AnnBK said:

Well, BOO HOO...mine still haven't arrived!  

Oh NOoooooo...  It will be worth the wait, Ann.   Hope they get to you soon! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mailman has come and gone and still no packet of treasures!  I'm getting a little worried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AnnBK said:

The mailman has come and gone and still no packet of treasures!  I'm getting a little worried.

Don't worry yet...It took Andrea's cards over a week to get to me, and you are even farther from me than she is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, Ann, I'm so sorry it's taking this long! I swear it went out with the rest of them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×