January Hybrid ATC Swap

CRS

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marilyn's cards arrived today! Wait until you see them!!

I have all the cards now, so I'll get them sorted and back out in the mail as soon as I can. Thank you to each of you for getting them to me before the deadline!

The packages are in the mailbox and waiting for the mailman to pick them up. Sorry I didn't get them out yesterday. Lauren hit a snag on her cards, but they are done and ready to go.

OMG!  It’s my birthday today and there nestled amongst all the birthday cards were my ATC’s - the best gift of all! :)    Each and every one is gorgeous, I quite think everyone has more than outdone themselves this month and as a whole I think they are my favorites ever.

THANKS, Everyone!!!   :thanks:

4 hours ago, MariJ said:

OMG!  It’s my birthday today and there nestled amongst all the birthday cards were my ATC’s - the best gift of all! :)    Each and every one is gorgeous, I quite think everyone has more than outdone themselves this month and as a whole I think they are my favorites ever.

THANKS, Everyone!!!   :thanks:

Aww Happy Birthday, Marilyn!! ???? Hope it’s a great day!!

8 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Sad. You live farther south than I do but I haven’t received mine yet. ? Maybe tomorrow. ??

Fingers crossed, for you Kelly!   I was sitting looking through them again last night, each and every one is outstanding! :) 

6 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Happiness in the mailbox today!! Not only did I find some AHmazing little pieces of art work (y’all truly outdid yourselves!) I also got my essential oil of the month!! Way to celebrate a day off! ????

Yay, Kelly!   They really are exceptional treasures this month!  THANKS again, everyone. :)

What do you all think about posting photos of the atcs in the gallery once everyone has received theirs? I'd love for other members to see what they are missing out on, lol.

1 hour ago, CRS said:

What do you all think about posting photos of the atcs in the gallery once everyone has received theirs? I'd love for other members to see what they are missing out on, lol.

That’s a great idea, Carla!  I was thinking tonight that I used to post photos of mine;  it would be nice for other members to see and then it would be in our own Galleries, too! :)

8 minutes ago, AnnBK said:

The mailman has come and gone and still no packet of treasures!  I'm getting a little worried.

Don't worry yet...It took Andrea's cards over a week to get to me, and you are even farther from me than she is.

Archived