CRS

January Hybrid ATC Swap

101 posts in this topic

Oh no Ann...    I still have my fingers crossed the mail is crazy these days but I’m sorry it’s taking so long for you.

Another day of dust in my mail box. I say if you all want to go ahead an post your photos that will be OK with me. 

51 minutes ago, AnnBK said:

Another day of dust in my mail box. I say if you all want to go ahead an post your photos that will be OK with me. 

Oh shoot, Ann - everytime I see you’ve posted I run over hoping you’ll say you’ve received them.   I’m still hoping they’ll find their way to you.

Me too, Marilyn! I have a good feeling about today, though!

:party-smiley-048::party-smiley-048::party-smiley-048:

YEAH!!  Time for a happy dance!  At last I have all the little beauties to study.  They are all magnificent! Worth the wait!

54 minutes ago, AnnBK said:

YEAH!!  Time for a happy dance!  At last I have all the little beauties to study.  They are all magnificent! Worth the wait!

YAYAYAYAYA!!!!!! I’m so happy they arrived!! I was kinda scared when I saw you had posted. 😬 I was as going to offer to make another one for you. 

Thank goodness! I was really worried but didn’t want to show it, lol. Feel free to post your cards in the gallery if you’d like. I’ll have the next round posted soon; just need to figure out the timing.

1 hour ago, AnnBK said:

Oh Ann I’m so relieved and happy for you!  I was all ready to start making another, but I’m sure glad you have the originals in hand!  YAY!!!!
I was really worried too but I didn’t want to give up hope yet. :)