SodScrap

WHAT'S NEW?? 1/12/18

20 posts in this topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But wait...THERE'S MORE:

New from Angie

From The Kitchen Savings SelectionFrom The Kitchen Savings Selection

Florju has new planner designs

Planner A5 Fly Free: Dividers calendarPlanner A5 Fly Free: Dividers calendar

Planner A5 2018 Fly FreePlanner A5 2018 Fly Free

Planner A5 Winter Wish: Dividers calendarPlanner A5 Winter Wish: Dividers calendar

New from After Midnight

Value Pack: Home For ChristmasValue Pack: Home For Christmas

Pretty new collection from Graphia Bella

A cold January morning CollectionA cold January morning Collection

Vintage Camera collection by DRB Designs

Vintage Camera CollectionVintage Camera Collection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, so much to love! I need those snowflakes from Amanda's set since we are supposed to get hit tomorrow...they cancelled school tonight, while it is currently 54 degrees out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CRS said:

Wow, so much to love! I need those snowflakes from Amanda's set since we are supposed to get hit tomorrow...they cancelled school tonight, while it is currently 54 degrees out!

That happened here too Carla.  It was crazy thinking that they canceled but it ended up being (mostly) a wise choice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

School is cancelled here, too, and it was over 60* here today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!   There are so  many great new products.  I just have to have Susie Roberts Monthly Journal overlays !  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought Florju A5 Planners all 3 designs, can't wait to get home and start to use them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Marie-Christine said:

Just bought Florju A5 Planners all 3 designs, can't wait to get home and start to use them.

I'm anxious to see how you use them!  Keep us posted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is dark and dreary out, with ice and a bit of snow. Glad they cancelled school..our road hasn't been treated with salt. Snow is coming this afternoon, so I'd love to sit and scrap but everyone is home today...sigh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, CRS said:

It is dark and dreary out, with ice and a bit of snow. Glad they cancelled school..our road hasn't been treated with salt. Snow is coming this afternoon, so I'd love to sit and scrap but everyone is home today...sigh.

Ummmm... Maybe everyone needs their own project today!     :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know if Susie Roberts will be offering a Value Pack of the new journals?  
Oh SUSIE!!!???????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Ummmm... Maybe everyone needs their own project today!     :rofl:

 

11 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Anyone know if Susie Roberts will be offering a Value Pack of the new journals?  
Oh SUSIE!!!???????

Ohhh....FANTASTIC idea.   I LOVE Value Packs!

1 hour ago, CRS said:

It is dark and dreary out, with ice and a bit of snow. Glad they cancelled school..our road hasn't been treated with salt. Snow is coming this afternoon, so I'd love to sit and scrap but everyone is home today...sigh.

Marilyn is right...sounds like the girls need to clean their rooms!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SodScrap said:

 

Ohhh....FANTASTIC idea.   I LOVE Value Packs!

Marilyn is right...sounds like the girls need to clean their rooms!!

Conda you make me giggle, I sure hope Susie sees this, I love Value Packs too and have her Daily Life one from 2017! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SodScrap said:

 

Ohhh....FANTASTIC idea.   I LOVE Value Packs!

Marilyn is right...sounds like the girls need to clean their rooms!!

So funny, Lauren picked up some of her room without being asked today! This is a record...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love all the new things but I admit to buying a few of the previous releases since everything is on sale. Is the shop typically on sale during the new release sale or is this just a special sale? Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, this is a special sale so everything, including new releases is on sale!   Otherwise, just the new releases would be on sale Friday and Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy to see that the temparature isn't crazy just on my corner ! My God... Last week, - 40, yesterday rain and today a lot of snow again.... It's crazy... Many accidents. I live beside the hospital and last night, the only thing I've heard is ambulance after ambulance entering the hospital. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Graphia Bella said:

Happy to see that the temparature isn't crazy just on my corner ! My God... Last week, - 40, yesterday rain and today a lot of snow again.... It's crazy... Many accidents. I live beside the hospital and last night, the only thing I've heard is ambulance after ambulance entering the hospital. :(

Oh, dear that’s awful.  It seems to be crazy weather all over!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 6:46 PM, CRS said:

So funny, Lauren picked up some of her room without being asked today! This is a record...

It deserves a scrapbook page Carla! ;)  Or at least a mention on your PL layout...LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now