WHAT'S NEW?? 1/12/18

But wait...THERE'S MORE:

New from Angie

From The Kitchen Savings SelectionFrom The Kitchen Savings Selection

Florju has new planner designs

Planner A5 Fly Free: Dividers calendarPlanner A5 Fly Free: Dividers calendar

Planner A5 2018 Fly FreePlanner A5 2018 Fly Free

Planner A5 Winter Wish: Dividers calendarPlanner A5 Winter Wish: Dividers calendar

New from After Midnight

Value Pack: Home For ChristmasValue Pack: Home For Christmas

Pretty new collection from Graphia Bella

A cold January morning CollectionA cold January morning Collection

Vintage Camera collection by DRB Designs

Vintage Camera CollectionVintage Camera Collection

1 hour ago, CRS said:

Wow, so much to love! I need those snowflakes from Amanda's set since we are supposed to get hit tomorrow...they cancelled school tonight, while it is currently 54 degrees out!

That happened here too Carla.  It was crazy thinking that they canceled but it ended up being (mostly) a wise choice!

Wow!   There are so  many great new products.  I just have to have Susie Roberts Monthly Journal overlays !  

It is dark and dreary out, with ice and a bit of snow. Glad they cancelled school..our road hasn't been treated with salt. Snow is coming this afternoon, so I'd love to sit and scrap but everyone is home today...sigh.

46 minutes ago, CRS said:

It is dark and dreary out, with ice and a bit of snow. Glad they cancelled school..our road hasn't been treated with salt. Snow is coming this afternoon, so I'd love to sit and scrap but everyone is home today...sigh.

Ummmm... Maybe everyone needs their own project today!     :rofl:

13 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Ummmm... Maybe everyone needs their own project today!     :rofl:

11 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Anyone know if Susie Roberts will be offering a Value Pack of the new journals?  
Oh SUSIE!!!???????

Ohhh....FANTASTIC idea.   I LOVE Value Packs!

1 hour ago, CRS said:

Marilyn is right...sounds like the girls need to clean their rooms!!

1 minute ago, SodScrap said:

Conda you make me giggle, I sure hope Susie sees this, I love Value Packs too and have her Daily Life one from 2017! :)

6 hours ago, SodScrap said:

So funny, Lauren picked up some of her room without being asked today! This is a record...

Happy to see that the temparature isn't crazy just on my corner ! My God... Last week, - 40, yesterday rain and today a lot of snow again.... It's crazy... Many accidents. I live beside the hospital and last night, the only thing I've heard is ambulance after ambulance entering the hospital. :(

42 minutes ago, Graphia Bella said:

Happy to see that the temparature isn't crazy just on my corner ! My God... Last week, - 40, yesterday rain and today a lot of snow again.... It's crazy... Many accidents. I live beside the hospital and last night, the only thing I've heard is ambulance after ambulance entering the hospital. :(

Oh, dear that’s awful.  It seems to be crazy weather all over!

On 1/12/2018 at 6:46 PM, CRS said:

So funny, Lauren picked up some of her room without being asked today! This is a record...

It deserves a scrapbook page Carla! ;)  Or at least a mention on your PL layout...LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Yes MariJ it's awful... I've never seen a winter like this for a long time ago.... The wind is blowing non stop, one day it's super hot and the day after it's completely freezing.... Everybody is sick. Yesterday again the schools were closed because the snow.

Archived