Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So much goodness in store for us today in the store...

Beautiful colors and French-Inspired patterns in this Value Pack from On A Whimsical Adventure

Value Pack: I Will Meet You In ParisValue Pack: I Will Meet You In Paris

I Will Meet You In Paris Collection BiggieI Will Meet You In Paris Collection Biggie

Lovely white papers and embellishments from Brandy

Value Pack: EmbossedValue Pack: Embossed

Winter Value Pack and Planner by Florju Designs

Value Pack: Welcome WinterValue Pack: Welcome Winter

Planner A5 2018 Welcome WinterPlanner A5 2018 Welcome Winter

Pretty colors (LOVE that pink flower) in this collection from DRB Designs

Pretty Pastel Collection MiniPretty Pastel Collection Mini

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too many nice new products to just choose one as my favourite !!!

I do like Syndee's Happy Dance Alpha which is going straight into my wish list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow designers you are making wonderful stuff for us to play with. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, A-M said:

Too many nice new products to just choose one as my favourite !!!

I do like Syndee's Happy Dance Alpha which is going straight into my wish list. 

I know...that alpa is awesome!!

3 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Wow designers you are making wonderful stuff for us to play with. Thank you.

They are so good to us!!!  I hope to spend some time (with new goodies) scrapping this weekend.  I haven't had time the last few weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dd loves Paris, so I'll have to get that one, and I love the word art, alpha, colors, etc. So much to pick from!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Brandy's new Embossed Value Pack and Susie Roberts Faded Flower Overlays. They are both beautiful collections. And of course I Will Meet You In Paris. The colors, papers, and embellishments (butterflies) are gorgeous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, beatricemi said:

Impossible to choose. I love Dagi's templates- they work for me perfectly and I did add the embossed value pack to my wish list. 

My cart is already full and I just started shopping...embossed value pack is in my cart!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2018 at 0:15 PM, CRS said:

My dd loves Paris, so I'll have to get that one, and I love the word art, alpha, colors, etc. So much to pick from!

Mine too Carla, it's in my cart!

On 1/19/2018 at 0:39 PM, lorac said:

I love Brandy's new Embossed Value Pack and Susie Roberts Faded Flower Overlays. They are both beautiful collections. And of course I Will Meet You In Paris. The colors, papers, and embellishments (butterflies) are gorgeous.

All lovely!

14 hours ago, Smiles said:

Nice to get something new from Brandy!

Yes, always!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×