Masks

I am uploading a couple of layouts....the one of the the three in photo the bigger one kind of has a blob on her face...this is the background showing through. The photo comes right to the edge so I can't resize and change it that way. Any thoughts?? Also the second page I tried to recolor and tie papers into color of previous page.

Start to Isla purple dress_edited-5.jpg

Final with dolliepsd_edited-2.jpg

Hello, these are lovely layouts.  For the mask, when you have your photo clipped to the mask (but before you merge the layers together, or "merge down"), make sure you have the mask layer highlighted/selected, then take a brush (I use just a small-ish round preloaded Photoshop brush for this) and using black for your color, brush over those areas of the mask that you want to add to, i.e. the areas where the background paper is showing through.   As you brush, you'll magically see your photo added into those areas.

Hopefully my instructions make sense - if not, I'm sure one of the team members can help!

10 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Hello, these are lovely layouts.  For the mask, when you have your photo clipped to the mask (but before you merge the layers together, or "merge down"), make sure you have the mask layer highlighted/selected, then take a brush (I use just a small-ish round preloaded Photoshop brush for this) and using black for your color, brush over those areas of the mask that you want to add to, i.e. the areas where the background paper is showing through.   As you brush, you'll magically see your photo added into those areas.

Hopefully my instructions make sense - if not, I'm sure one of the team members can help!

Got it Thank You!!

Archived