Hi everyone, I'm Kim from the beautiful Isle Of Wight in the UK.  I have been digital crafting on and off for about a year.  I'd like to get back into it.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I'm looking forward to seeing your layouts!

Welcome to Scrap Girls. If you need any help please ask as we have many helpful people here. There are fun challenges and swaps so it has a little something for everyone. Enjoy your visit and we look forward to seeing photo's of you area.

Hi Kim, it’s so nice to meet you and welcome to ScrapGirls.   Don’t hesitate to ask questions, we’re a very helpful and friendly group! :) 

2021261tjh4ilo681.gif Kim to Scrap Girls.

I hope you settle in and enjoy being here.  Do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need.  HERE is a link to helpful tutorials for using the gallery etc. 

Hello Kim... Welcome to Scrap Girls !

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Kim!  We're so glad you joined in!  I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

Hi Kim and welcome to Scrap Girls :) It is beautiful the Isle Of Wight I agree. I'm originally from the UK but have lived over here for many years now :)