Rose Gold

Hey, I'm looking for Rose Gold anything, styles, paper, embellies ...

When I put Rose Gold in the search function ... I don't get rose gold.  So dear designers who are so incredibly talented, how about some or lots of rose gold?  And I know I'm missing some somewhere. Help with that, please.

Hugs, Leslie Ann who is celebrating her 38th Anniversary (Wedding:) ) tomorrow.

I did an advanced search... Rose Gold and chose  " Tools - Styles "

Just did an embellishment seach and came up with nice lot :

Shine Embellishment by DRB Design | ScrapGirls.com  in the shop HERE

On 1/26/2018 at 10:06 AM, ladyscrapalot said:

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary to you and your DH!

Thanks! Time needs to slow down.

So there really aren’t many rose Gold foil, glitter and paper items, it seems...what do you designers think ... a need to be filled?

Leslie Ann,  within your software you know you can alter the colours of paper and elements. A good way it to use a color overlay within the   style layering - click on the little fx .. choose color overlay...  it comes up red and you just click on the red rectangle and choose another colour and then alter the blending modes which you should see in the box that pops up. 

I would suggest over a gold item to put a pink color overly and possibly for the blending use overlay or softlight. Depending on the dept the pink needs to give the effect of rose gold. 

I've tried that, but I'll try it again, it just never seemed rich enough. But I'll willing to give it another shot. Rose Gold is SO popular right now.  Thanks, Anne Marie.

2 hours ago, Elisha said:

You might want to look at my First Blush Collection Biggie which has rose gold tones and glitter. But I like the idea of a complete rose gold kit! That's something I might like to do.

That is a beautiful collection, your work is stunning, and it's on my wishlist as of now.  I'd love to see a collection of rose gold metallics, glitter, foils and complementing satin or flat colors :)  Thanks for responding to my query. 

Hugs, Leslie Ann

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Elisha said:

EBA_RoseGold_Banner.thumb.jpg.13d95f10d3564769b67c2d268f4a1326.jpg

Oh my goodness. It looks like it's going to be stunning.  You must have had this in the pipeline, or else you're a magician :)  

You are a magician!!!! It truly is stunning. And styles later. FANTASTIC. Is it available in the store yet, and hopefully with a crafters license? OH now the link works.

Thank you, I hope you sell a ton. I’ll put it on FB.  And I’ve been meaning to do a blog about some of my go-to sites for all parts of my writing, and SG plays a part in that. So I’ll message you, Angie and Syndee (who has been on it before talking about backing up work) and I’ll get you and SG featured!  

28 minutes ago, Lesann said:

Is it really an additional $25 for crafters license?

NO! I'll fix that right away. It's 25%

It's fixed! Sorry about that.

On 2/15/2018 at 9:36 AM, Elisha said:

NO! I'll fix that right away. It's 25%

It's fixed! Sorry about that.

Elisha, it really is beautiful, bought, downloaded and opened. So many pretty elements and paper.  Now for the styles next week. THANK YOU.

5 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Can’t wait to see your pages! :)

Hehe, me too :)  I'm going to try one today b/t edits on my new book and cover fixes and recruiting a team of reviewers.  Sigh, book launches are tough stuff :)

Archived