Weekly Winners - January 29

April Showers

Congratulations to this week's winners!

Weekly Layout Winner (chosen from all layouts posted in the gallery): Life is Sweet by barbaraj
large.bday-speed-scrap.jpg.5dc64e2ae447f

Weekly Challenge Winner (chosen from layouts posted for the Tuesday & Weekend Challenges): Milo - 8 weeks old by Daisy
large.NewPup-web.jpg.626c996fb3092abca22

To claim your prize, please email: prizes@scrapgirls.com

Want a chance to win Scrap Girls’ Weekly Layout Contest?
Simply post your digital or paper layouts that use Scrap Girls products in our online G
allery; if we choose yours, you’ll win a prize! To be considered, don’t forget to list the Scrap Girls products that you used in your layout.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my gosh, Thank you!! I have been so busy and haven't been here in ages so I missed this but thank you so much for noticing and appreciating my page! That means so much to me! I am just getting back into scrapping and that was my first page in ages, so to have it chosen is an amazing honour!! I'm sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been making a kit to scrap my puppy with, and it's so hard to find time to scrap! Every day I want to and by the end of the day I just fall into bed! LOL. Thank goodness for weekends or I'd never get a chance! Anyway, off to the gallery to get some inspiration from all your gorgeous pages.. Thank yo so much again!!

Archived