alsoarty

Lovely Slow Scrap - February

This month's Scrap Girls Forum game, Lovely Slow Scrap, is designed to help you get more scrapbook pages done with a series of simple steps that add up to a finished page at the end of each week. When the month is over you'll have completed several layouts and been treated to some fun along the way.

Our first layout will be a card and have three steps. Layouts two and three will have six steps each. Layout four will have 9 steps.

As it's February we want you to include at least one heart on each layout.

Members who complete and post all 4 layouts in the Lovely Slow Scrap Gallery will be entered in a drawing for one of two $10.00 Scrap Girls Boutique Gift Certificates.

Each completed layout posted in the Lovely Slow Scrap Gallery, up to 4 per member, will be entered in a drawing for one of three $5.00 Scrap Girls Boutique Gift Certificates.

You have until 11:59pm ET on February 28th to complete the steps and post your layouts to the Lovely Slow Scrap Gallery. There are no daily time limits. 

ABR_WY_Emb_Heart-Pink.png

ABR_TenderMoment_Emb-String_Heart.png

TASK 1 - 1st February

For the first three days this month we are going to create a Valentine’s Day card.

Start a card in any size you wish and add at least two papers.

I have my two papers from OAWA I Will Meet You in Paris, blended with one of Brandy Murry's background blenders. I added 7 embellishments from the same collection.

Slow Scrap LO 1 two papers horiz.jpg

Slow Scrap LO 1 embells.jpg

3rd February

Add a suitable sentiment.  When you are finished upload your card to the Slow Scrap Gallery.

Make sure you have included a heart. Post your card in the  Lovely Slow Scrap Gallery, with a link back here in this thread.

task 1......I used BMU_Dazzle and PWR_ForYouFromMe papers with BMU_SSPaper_PopUpHeart

task 2......BMU_19Hearts (2x heart clusterand 1xflower)

Heart card_papers.jpg

Heart card_Odd embellishments.jpg

Task 1  Start card using at least 2 papers

LLO_NatureInspiration_Nano_Paper

JZI_LoveyDovey_Paper

Task 2  Feb 2

JZI_LoveyDovey_EMB_Heart-Silver

DCA_JIFAlbum_LoveSoSweet_PaperHearts

JRA_BigBoysToys_Emb_Plane

My Card

I wanted to add " I think I can find 3...) but didn't think it was very nice. My husband turns into a grumpy old man some days, but he's mostly great. :o

5th February

Start a new layout in your preferred size and add just one paper.

I started a new page with a JZI_Mojave paper, no idea what I'm going to do with :(

I'm not keen when its just one paper and used a really powerful one last time, you never know whats coming next :grr:

off to find a paper..........:walkinghelmet:

Since I have Love is by Brandy - and it's a Take 2 product, and it's February I'll use BMU_LoveIs Paper.... 

6th February

Add five or more photos to your layout. You may use a layout template or ScrapSimple template to help you with this if you wish.