Lovely Slow Scrap - February

alsoarty

If I hear "what is there to eat?" in the next week, I'll pull my hair out, lol!!

Here is mine with the embellishments added. All are from Ginny's Furever Friends except the football, which is from Angie's First and Goal.

FebSS3.jpg

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, CRS said:

Unique embellishments shouldn't be hard for me with dog photos, lol. I'll get to this later today. For some reason, the family insists I go to the grocery store today...sigh...

Seriously, don’t they know you’re busy creating?! “D

Going to catch up with sad, broken-wing grandson tomorrow. See you all next Monday - or Tuesday. I seem to use a lot of retired items in my LOs. Haven't found a fast system to check when posting - sorry. I will mark the ones I know for sure.

22nd February   Add seven unique embellishments to your layout.

EBA_GraffitiHeartNano_Emb_Heart-Broken

EBA_SSEmb_GraffitiHearts_Wire

GWH_BeautifulDay_SavSel_Emb_StackedPhoto-01-Mask

ACU_SchoolCool_ChalkedHeart

BMU_ChildrensClassic_EMB_Baseball

STI_RoadSigns_EmbellMini_Stop - retired

STI_RoadSigns_EmbellMini_Yield - retired

Broken Pieces Mend-Feb 22.jpg

I'm going to be on the road today so I will work on my layout later today.  I get to see Charlotte (oh...and her parents!!) it's been a few weeks!  Am I the only one who scraps in the car?  I also organize photos and supplies.  IF I'm not working on a project, then I'm reading.  Started the last book in a series yesterday.  My DH makes fun of me taking "all my electronics" with me.  Laptop, ehd, kindle, tablet....this trip I will probably take my "big camera" too....LOL 

38 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

I'm going to be on the road today so I will work on my layout later today.  I get to see Charlotte (oh...and her parents!!) it's been a few weeks!  Am I the only one who scraps in the car?  I also organize photos and supplies.  IF I'm not working on a project, then I'm reading.  Started the last book in a series yesterday.  My DH makes fun of me taking "all my electronics" with me.  Laptop, ehd, kindle, tablet....this trip I will probably take my "big camera" too....LOL 

I have organized files in the car (and on a plane), but I can't scrap. I will read magazines and maybe my kindle, but I feel bad if I don't keep dh company while he's driving. Enjoy your visit and take lots of photos!!!

29 minutes ago, CRS said:

I have organized files in the car (and on a plane), but I can't scrap. I will read magazines and maybe my kindle, but I feel bad if I don't keep dh company while he's driving. Enjoy your visit and take lots of photos!!!

I should probably feel bad too...but mostly, I don't!  

24th February

Create a title for your layout using two alphas.  (you can use as many words as you like as long as there are two different alphas) :D

DO NOT upload yet...we aren't done with this layout yet!!!  (Remember no task will be posted tomorrow.)

Three papers using LLO_FallSnaps_Collection
2 photos from Trip to Scotland -stopping overnight at The Lake District.
1 photo altered using PS filters, trace contour and find edges and blend modes.
7 unique embellishments from same collection
brush used BMU_Dynbrushset_UltimateArtist_splatter
Title with two different - one from LLO_FallSnaps Collection and one from EBA_Harmony_Collection.
5a92e1313dc25_week4.jpg.044d02ac7c4fab025f2aadcd146e1e7c.jpg

26th February

Just a few more tasks. Are you getting excited...here is the next one.

Add a piece of word art to complement your layout. You can make your own if you wish.

Archived