Weekend Wildcard Challenge 3rd February 2018

A-M

Welcome to this weeks challenge.

This is my first time for hosting the Weekend Wildcard challenge and I am not going to be too wild about what I am asking you to do for this challenge, but the results of what you create may be a little "wild", depending on what you decide to create and play with to create your page.

Here is the challenge: 
I want you to mix up some different alphas from different collections for your Title on your layout ( any theme, any photos or no photos if you want to do an Art journal style page). 
If you prefer to create your own alphas with styles, please feel welcome to do so. But there must be a variety of at least two different styles of alphas in your title. They can be the same colours but definitely different in style.  You do not have to  use alphas from different designers as long as the style of them is different. 

Please share your layout in the Weekend Wildcard Gallery which you can find HERE.  Once you upload your layout to the gallery please return to this thread and if possible share a link to your layout so we can all admire it. But at least let us know you have created a page for this challenge.

Lolly Lips is the title of the page I had fun creating and you can find it in the gallery HERE.

3 hours ago, cinderella said:

Cool idea! I'll try to play tonight.

Can we use two different alphas but from the same designer?

Cindy, you can use any alphas... they do not have to be from the different designers.  ( I have added that to my instructions as others may also have the same question as you). 

Archived