Paper cutter / trimmer recommendations

Does anyone have a paper trimmer they're happy with and can recommend? Looking to upgrade from my cheap Darice (which has stood me in good stead but I need something a little more durable, bigger (if possible), with a few more bells and whistles! Cutting more than card stock and paper these days. Also looking for something to square up large uneven sheets of paper prior to cutting - would be ideal if i could  use the same trimmer to aid in that.

I bought the big Fiskars rotary bypass self-sharpening cutter with fold-up cutting table. Happy so far. I'm cutting other things besides just paper so I didn't want to run into issues with not being able to cut thicker stuff. Nothing like Fiskars for cutting!

If you run into any issue with cutting, their customer service is fantastic! Mine has a wire guide and that got snapped when I tried to trim glitter paper. I had just bought it, too. I contacted them and they sent me a brand new one, no questions asked!

2 hours ago, CRS said:

If you run into any issue with cutting, their customer service is fantastic! Mine has a wire guide and that got snapped when I tried to trim glitter paper. I had just bought it, too. I contacted them and they sent me a brand new one, no questions asked!

It’s always really good to hear of great customer service and I have to admit - that often coaxes me to buy something!

3 hours ago, CRS said:

Thanks Carla. That's great to hear and makes a difference for me too. 

• 2 years later...

Ladies, sorry to revive this - but I'm looking for a paper cutter that can handle glossy photo paper. I've asked this on the other forum previously since I have a project that I plan to finish when the quarantine is over. I planned to cut my photos with utility knife on a mat, but because of glossy cover I get uneven borders (even though it's sharp, maybe I'm pressing too hard or not enough?). So I plan to switch to guillotine type cutter.
Is there anyone who use Befacai or Dahle as a trimmer succesfully? Which option might be better? 
I appreciate any help you can provide, girls, so thanks in advance.