February 2018 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

We had some warm days in January but none so far in February.  Cold weather is soup weather for me!

This month's theme is Soup

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2018

Remember the following changes for the recipe swap this year:

First, each member who submits a card for each of the first six months will get a $5 gift certificate.  

Second, each member that does a card for each of the last six months will also get a a $5 gift certificate.  

Grand Prize:  At the end of the year, we will draw from everyone who participate all 12 months and they will win a recipe book/binder to put their new recipe cards in AND a $15 store gift certificate!

AND WAIT, there's more!!  Each month there will be a a special "recipe themed" savings selection at a special price for that month only!!  THIS month Angie has a recipe template set freebie available to download: ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 4x6 Cook It  (a previously retired set)  Be sure to download it as it is only available this month.

• PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Happy Recipe Scrapping!!  

1 hour ago, CRS said:

I found a recipe on Pinterest that has me drooling. So I bought the ingredients today and I'll make it this weekend and if it's a winner, I'll scrap it and share.

I’m so cold right now soup sounds wonderful!  

I'm not sure what recipe to scrap......each one I try...I have already scrapped!  Will probably "remake" some to resend...maybe it's time to try a new recipe.  We are under an ice storm watch...a great day to scrap!

5 hours ago, scrapgran said:

I know a lot of you will find this an unusual soup but Downunder we love our Pumpkin Soup. Mostly we serve it hot but we have also been known to eat it cold like Gazpacho.

Hi Laraine!  Oh, no - we have pumpkin soup here, too and it’s one of my favorites.   I love it, but have never had it cold!

3 hours ago, MariJ said:

I just downloaded mine, thank you Conda!   And, thanks for doing this for us each month.

Glad your internet is back, that is SOOoOoooo frustrating!

It IS frustrating.  This was a very large areas that was affected.  I was beginning to think y'all were going to have to chip in so I could get it fixed or get better services.  :giggle_bear:

1 minute ago, SodScrap said:

It IS frustrating.  This was a very large areas that was affected.  I was beginning to think y'all were going to have to chip in so I could get it fixed or get better services.  :giggle_bear:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And it just amazes me - like when my internet was out last week - how much I use and depend on it without even realizing! 

7 minutes ago, MariJ said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And it just amazes me - like when my internet was out last week - how much I use and depend on it without even realizing! 

UGH.  Yes.  I could not print.  PRINT!!!  :blink:

Archived