Weekend Wildcard Challenge 2/17/18

SodScrap

Valentine's Day brings an onslaught of chocolate and candy.  I always love all the brightly colored candies and wrappers.  Today's challenge is a color challenge and it comes from the colors of these candies.  Your challenge is to create a layout using the attached photo as inspiration.  

When you are finished please post your layout in the Weekend Challenge Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

PBJ-Marshmallow-Oreo-Stuffed-Cookies-6.jpg

4 minutes ago, CRS said:

Yum, now I want M & M's! Great challenge!

I just finished my big bag of red and green  M & M’s by making cookies and bringing them to my cousin!   After looking at the photo, now I want more! :D
(BTW I made red and green from Christmas M & M cookies for a Super Bowl party saying “red for Patriots, green for Eagles! Haha!!!)

2 hours ago, CRS said:

Yum, now I want M & M's! Great challenge!

It's always a great time for M&Ms!  

2 hours ago, MariJ said:

I just finished my big bag of red and green  M & M’s by making cookies and bringing them to my cousin!   After looking at the photo, now I want more! :D
(BTW I made red and green from Christmas M & M cookies for a Super Bowl party saying “red for Patriots, green for Eagles! Haha!!!)

Aren't you clever Marilyn!

2 hours ago, MariJ said:

That's awesome, Marilyn!!

7 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

Everyone, please stop talking about M&M's. Some of us out here are having severe chocolate cravings! :lol:  I might need to take a trip to the store.

Here's my layout for the challenge: Celebrate Today. 

I have some Valentine M&Ms I just remembered....I bought them half price the day after!!!  Oh snap.  I should not have remembered this.  Maybe a cup of coffee will suffice....

On 2/17/2018 at 4:29 PM, Florida granny said:

Uh huh, yeah, right...  a cup of coffee will do it. Yup. Keep thinking that.

On 2/17/2018 at 4:58 PM, MariJ said:

You all are making me laugh outloud!   :rofl:

Okay.  So.  I walked into the pantry for "I don't remember" to discover DH had OPENED said bag of M&Ms.  Boy...were they yummy!!

Coffee???  What coffee??  :blink:

Archived