Ordering Print 8x8 pages

Ande43

Can you order a LO print in 8x8 by sending a 12x12 file??  or do you have to resize it to 8x8....I use Scrapping Simply

I called SS this morning and they said that would work just fine.....altho I want to eventually only have 8x8 saved I wont have to resize them all right now....Thanks for our replies!!

Good to know, thanks for letting us know!

Just out of curiosity, are you putting your LO's in an 8x8 album? If so, where do you buy your albums? I have tons of albums and have found the 3 major craft stores have a limited supply and they are all the same. I need new albums for my girls and haven't found anything they would really like. Thanks!

3 hours ago, CRS said:

Good to know, thanks for letting us know!

Just out of curiosity, are you putting your LO's in an 8x8 album? If so, where do you buy your albums? I have tons of albums and have found the 3 major craft stores have a limited supply and they are all the same. I need new albums for my girls and haven't found anything they would really like. Thanks!

Oh Gosh...Hoarder that I am, LOL Ive been picking them up for years....we have a HUGE Stamping Scrapping Garage sale where I go to make cards every June and there are always some there.  Have you tried looking online???  Ive seen them on Amazon and ebay

Archived