Photo Tips

angleigh

So a few months ago I started working on some photo tips.  My thought was to make this into a class, but after working on it I just couldn't wrap my mind around what direction I wanted to go with it...plus so many things kept coming up I didn't have time to just sit down and work on it.

Well in a way, my lose is your gain.  I decided to just release the notes I made as a free tips document.  I've attached it here, but it will cover taking better everyday photos and has some basic tips I hope you all find helpful. 

PhotoTips.pdf

Thank you, Angie!  Good tip about camera phones and how "it’s not easy to balance the phone, hold other items, then press the shutter button in the middle of your screen to take the picture".

My phone takes the picture when it hears the word "cheese".  I love it!  When I used to tap the screen, I would end up with camera shake.

22 minutes ago, lindarobin said:

Thank you, Angie!  Good tip about camera phones and how "it’s not easy to balance the phone, hold other items, then press the shutter button in the middle of your screen to take the picture".

My phone takes the picture when it hears the word "cheese".  I love it!  When I used to tap the screen, I would end up with camera shake.

ooh..you know I think mine does that also.  I just don't have it set up for it.

I know my camera I can set up to take a picture when the person smiles.

6 hours ago, angleigh said:

ooh..you know I think mine does that also.  I just don't have it set up for it.

I know my camera I can set up to take a picture when the person smiles.

Cameras are so smart now!  They can recognize faces and won't take the picture if a person's eyes are closed.

Archived