Weekend Challenge February 24, 2018

MariJ

Today’s challenge is a Heritage one.  Dictionary.com defines heritage as “something that is handed down from the past, as a tradition; or comes or belongs to one by reason of birth.  A Heritage layout refers to a layout “noting or relating to a product, place, person, etc that evokes a nostalgic sense of tradition or history”. 

Reading all that gives me some other ideas on what to scrap.  Let the word “Heritage” take you where it may to create your page.  You can be creative as to what “heritage” means to you, even yourself as your children’s heritage or something old or that was handed down to you!  

When you are finished, please post your layout in the Weekend Challenge Gallery.

I can’t wait to see what you create!

Here's my layout:
Dad/Army

1 hour ago, JLKKEarley said:

These are my father's grandparents. (I wasn't sure how to create a link to the image...help?!? Lol.)

Your layout is wonderful and thanks for joining in the challenge.
To post a link here first go to the layout page and “copy" the address for the page.
Then come back here and open a box to type like you did above.
Type the name of your layout : "Leroy’s Grandparents” and then highlight that title.
Next, click the “link” icon above - it’s the 5th one from the left and looks like a chain link.
A box will appear; “paste” the layout address into the “URL” box and click “Insert into post”
Once you click “Reply” your link should appear.

I hope that makes sense, it sounds more confusing than it really is!  Keep asking and let us know if you need more help. :)

19 minutes ago, VeronicaS said:

everyone is doing an amazing job with this challenge i'm really enjoying seeing all of your layouts in the gallery and viewing all your cherished memories

Me too!   One more awesome than another and each one so special.

I wanted to get this finished tonight but as I have shared in the gallery I will make changes to the journaling before I have this printed in an album:  My Grandmother

Archived