MariJ

March Layout Madness - March Forum Game

Journaling and date added :) I changed the branch for some frost on the BBQ word art :) 

I'm just off to church so I'll leave some love on all the other beautiful LO's later :) 

Cousins

24th March

Well this is it...the end ....I hope you had fun.

Add a date and any finishing touches. When you are finished upload your layout to the Slow Scrap Gallery. I look forward to seeing what you have done I will not count a thing.

Here is my page. Sunshine Skyway bridge over Tampa Bay

Here's my Week 3:  Stargazing

I created the whole layout today, but I did follow all the steps!  Getting my journalling to line up to 7 lines was probably the toughest.

Sorry, I didn't finish the last layout.  I had a fall early in the week and hit my head, so I've been moving very slowly this week.  But I did enjoy participating as much as I did.

1 hour ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Sorry, I didn't finish the last layout.  I had a fall early in the week and hit my head, so I've been moving very slowly this week.  But I did enjoy participating as much as I did.

So sorry Joyce!  Are you doing OK?  Was it actually a concussion?  Hope you feel better soon!

21 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Oh dear, so sorry Joyce!  I hope you are doing better, I just saw this now from Mikelle’s response.   Take care and let yourself heal;  we miss you here!   :bighug: