Wildcard Weekend challenge 3-3-18

alsoarty

WOW! Can it be March already? January sure lasted forever, February gone already!  It's been cold the past 2 weeks - so different to January. I miss the sun.

So today I have a color challenge for you. Orange! The post of your layout needs to have orange... any shade of orange you like. Orange for the sun I'm missing, for the sun at sunset, orange for those who have Summer and have a lot of sun. Orange.

Please post your layouts in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery, with a link back here to your layout. 

Sunny days! Have fun.

HERE is my sunshine layout.

I love orange, and surely have a photo or two to use.  I picked up my new iMac yesterday and got all the files transferred over night.  Piece of cake!!  Now I need to install the latest version of PSE and download my goodies from the sale....then a-scrappin' I will go!

2 minutes ago, AnnBK said:

I love orange, and surely have a photo or two to use.  I picked up my new iMac yesterday and got all the files transferred over night.  Piece of cake!!  Now I need to install the latest version of PSE and download my goodies from the sale....then a-scrappin' I will go!

Oh fun Ann and I know you’ll be amazed at the difference!  I was fine with my old MacBook but it’s wild how fast the new one was! :)

Archived