Tuesday NL Challenge 3/6/18

tinkerbell11

Most of us started scrapping so we would have memories/moments to pass down to our children/grandchildren. But we usually spend so much time scrapping their memories that we forget about ours. Today’s challenge is to create a layout with a memory from your past that you want your family to remember.
(ideas: funny story of you as a child, your favorite Christmas present, your first car, your thoughts when you found out you were expecting your children)

Here is mine:  Sweet 16

I plan to do several more layouts of my 16th birthday - I've been meaning to scrap this for a long time, and since my 47th birthday is tomorrow, I'm especially thinking about birthdays!  How time flies.  I've also been thinking about my girls' birthdays; my oldest is 11, my youngest just turned 9, but their own 16th birthdays will be here too quick.

26 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

Here is mine:  Sweet 16

I plan to do several more layouts of my 16th birthday - I've been meaning to scrap this for a long time, and since my 47th birthday is tomorrow, I'm especially thinking about birthdays!  How time flies.  I've also been thinking about my girls' birthdays; my oldest is 11, my youngest just turned 9, but their own 16th birthdays will be here too quick.

Happy Almost-Birthday March-Buddy Mikelle!  I hope you have an awesome day tomorrow.   Enjoy!   :) :happy-birthday::having-a-party:

Archived