March 2018 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

March is marching in as a lion for some of you.  We have had some interesting weather here.  It has turned COLD but is to warm up a little soon!

This month's theme is Fabulous Fruit.  Any recipe that includes fruit will do!

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, MARCH 30, 2018

Remember the following changes for the recipe swap this year:

First, each member who submits a card for each of the first six months will get a $5 gift certificate.  

Second, each member that does a card for each of the last six months will also get a a $5 gift certificate.  

Grand Prize:  At the end of the year, we will draw from everyone who participate all 12 months and they will win a recipe book/binder to put their new recipe cards in AND a $15 store gift certificate!

AND WAIT, there's more!!  Each month there will be a a special "recipe themed" savings selection at a special price for that month only!!  You can find this month's special here: Whatcha Cookin' 3 an awesome set of templates from Dagi's Temp-tations!!

• PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

1 hour ago, CRS said:

Sounds like a great theme! I may need to do some research, gee darn, lol!

I know.  It's awful to browse Pinterest endlessly looking at yummy food....LOL

I have a Lemon Trifle recipe that gets rave reviews that I found on Pinterest.  I will be scrapping it (if I haven't already...)  I also have a strawberry trifle.  YUMMM.  

11 hours ago, BarbaraC1977 said:

Sent in my Crispy Peach Cobbler Recipe, a two-card favorite, adapted from Smitten Kitchen.  We love it!

7 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Here is my recipe. I made it at Christmas and everybody loved it. Its light and fruity :) 

Moscato Berry Brownie Cake

They both look yummy, thank you ladies!

4 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I just saw another great recipe but haven’t had time to scrap it - too many others to do first!  But, I do have until tomorrow night, so I’ll try. :) 

PLENTY of time!!

27 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

PLENTY of time!!

Yes!   But the problem is, I’ve got about 3 layouts in line before it and I am NOT a quick scrapper.   But, I’m watching the Mets Opener and just got finished with the first page...  Back to work!   :)

1 hour ago, SodScrap said:

Just means you have time for another one....:giggle_bear:

OMG, believe me I am crazy and thought of that!   But, I just spent another HOUR online with Amazon trying to fix yet another of THEIR mistakes.  Grrrrrr....
And, I’ve got a few other things pressing but.......   :D

Archived