Favorite Spring Kit

The sun  has been shining this week, i'm starting to see a little more green around...that just means it's almost Spring.

In honor of that, that's show your favorite Spring kit (and who knows maybe 1 lucky person will win their favorite kit) 

I have always loved the Petals Collection  the soft colors and flowers just scream Spring to me!

ps.  show us an image of the kit and it would be AMAZING if you would also link it

BMU_Petals_Collection_MKTG_600.jpg

I love that collection too. Soft colors great embellishments and calming muted papers.....what is wrong with this collection????? nothing!

25 minutes ago, Ngaire said:

Playful Notions I really like the look of this kit because it just has the brightness of spring oozing out of it. Bright colours, whimsical pictures and the papers are just exciting.?

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 2.20.21 PM.png

I always forget about that collection - it sure is full of spring! :)

21 hours ago, angleigh said:

The sun  has been shining this week, i'm starting to see a little more green around...that just means it's almost Spring.

In honor of that, that's show your favorite Spring kit (and who knows maybe 1 lucky person will win their favorite kit) 

I have always loved the Petals Collection  the soft colors and flowers just scream Spring to me!

ps.  show us an image of the kit and it would be AMAZING if you would also link it

BMU_Petals_Collection_MKTG_600.jpg

I love this collection, such soft and delicate colors and the elegance of this collection is superb.

Archived