Photo Challenge March

angleigh

This month's photo challenge is "home"  Not necessarily where your house, but what you call home.  Maybe it's your garden during the summer,  maybe you commute back and forth to work daily so it's your car...there are many things we consider home.

Here's mine.  Your typical Main Street USA

20180315_114413.jpg

Well the adjustment from being up North with my Children and Grandchildren was made much easier because of this pond with it's many types of birds, etc. Early morning reflections, after noon bird visits and the warm weather.This pond makes this house "home"!

I do love the Pond House!

IMG_0901.JPG

My home photo is one of the corner of my living room. I've beeb between my bed and the sofa while ill for so many months. I love this corner of my living room. It is a bit messy right now with my art journals, works in progress, and my box of Kleenex. 

IMG_4801.jpg

19 hours ago, alsoarty said:

My home photo is one of the corner of my living room. I've beeb between my bed and the sofa while ill for so many months. I love this corner of my living room. It is a bit messy right now with my art journals, works in progress, and my box of Kleenex. 

IMG_4801.jpg

Look at those artsy journals of yours. You just never stop creating! Very cozy, homey looking.

On 3/15/2018 at 1:06 PM, angleigh said:

This month's photo challenge is "home"  Not necessarily where your house, but what you call home.  Maybe it's your garden during the summer,  maybe you commute back and forth to work daily so it's your car...there are many things we consider home.

Here's mine.  Your typical Main Street USA

20180315_114413.jpg

I love Main St.s with parking on an angle like that. So quaint.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:56 AM, Boatlady said:

Well the adjustment from being up North with my Children and Grandchildren was made much easier because of this pond with it's many types of birds, etc. Early morning reflections, after noon bird visits and the warm weather.This pond makes this house "home"!

I do love the Pond House!

IMG_0901.JPG

Its super pretty. A pardise!

Archived