Layout Swaps

Belle

1 hour ago, Belle said:

So we still have the layout swaps? I see the last one was in December.

Hi Belle, I’m pretty sure we still have them, but I think it took a break in January after the busy Holidays.   Carla will be around at some point to answer for sure!

You send photos to another SG member who does a layout for your ohotos, and someone send their photos to you and you do a layout for them. It’s a big reveal day at the end of themo th. It’s fun. There are past swaps in the challenge section you can look at.

4 hours ago, CRS said:

We'll be bring back the Swap Crop later this year. We had low participation and I just couldn't think of any "new" themes.

We can come up with themes. We could take turns so you dont always have to think. Looks like Belle is back and Veronica is interested too. I’m in too again.

14 hours ago, CRS said:

We'll be bring back the Swap Crop later this year. We had low participation and I just couldn't think of any "new" themes.

10 hours ago, alsoarty said:

We can come up with themes. We could take turns so you dont always have to think. Looks like Belle is back and Veronica is interested too. I’m in too again.

2 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Let's help with the themes to get that going again.

Carla-sounds like we need to open it up and let everyone brainstorm their ideas for swap themes!!  Maybe this would help you a bit and take the pressure off of you feeling like you have to come up with all the ideas...

Archived