March Layout Madness

Boatlady

The madness will continue...

with a new week of tasks. Everyone ready?

Here we go.

19th March
Start a new layout in your preferred size and add three papers and three photos.

Easy enough...have a blast.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

After last week, I trust nothing. :lol:  But, OK, 3 papers and 3 photos are do-able. Be back later.

I know, RIGHT?????  

I hope to have time to finish up my "add 13 to my layout".  I think I'm about done, but last time I counted....I couldn't come up with the same number twice so I thought it was time to shut it down for a bit!!  :o

22 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

I know, RIGHT?????  

I hope to have time to finish up my "add 13 to my layout".  I think I'm about done, but last time I counted....I couldn't come up with the same number twice so I thought it was time to shut it down for a bit!!  :o

Sounds like me. I finally gave up and just posted it :)

4 hours ago, Boatlady said:

The madness will continue...

with a new week of tasks. Everyone ready?

Here we go.

19th March
Start a new layout in your preferred size and add three papers and three photos.

Easy enough...have a blast.

Thanks for posting so early Debi, this is in a new page with the same topic, can we post in the original topic or do we follows this one for this week?

8 hours ago, SodScrap said:

I know, RIGHT?????  

I say, call it 13 and just post it. :) I mean, when you counted, you got 13, right?

20th March
Add nine embellishments to your layout.

Only 9, I noticed some of you had trouble counting to 13 so I hope 9 is better. There is no number counter making sure your put 9 or 10 or 8....so relax. Have fun.

3 hours ago, Boatlady said:

20th March
Add nine embellishments to your layout.

Only 9, I noticed some of you had trouble counting to 13 so I hope 9 is better. There is no number counter making sure your put 9 or 10 or 8....so relax. Have fun.

GAH.  9....13...now you know math wasn't my strong suit....:rofl:

9 embellishments added using CBA_LastBeachShore_Seagulls x8 and CRO_ShabbyShores_Stumps. Not sure what to do with photos yet but I'm sure the inspiration will come :) I changed a paper and blended them with BMU_SSPaper_BG6 and BMU_SSPaper_FusionMask

week 3_9 embellishments.jpg

Today will be easy for all of you math wizards LOL

21st March
Add a one or two word title to your layout. Change the orientation of your title to something more interesting. You could rotate your title, or have the letters reading down, the choice is yours.

22nd March
Add any three from the following list;

• a ribbon
  • three buttons
  • a label or tag
  • a frame
  • two staples
  • one photo
  • one paper

I hope this math isn't too hard .

Whew! This week has been go-go-go day and night. Came back to catch up and spent one day coming up with nine embs and here we are again with three more. For a minimalist like me, this is torture!

March 19 - 3 papers, 3 photos:

March 20 - 9 embellishments 1. Berries 2. Leaves, 3. CircleFrame 4. Bird 5. birdhouse 6. ribbon 7. Seeds 8. stick 9. flower border

March 21 - Title:  Giant Hummingbird (manipulated the word Hummingbird)

March 22 - 3 more embs from list 1.  label, photo, ribbon

March 19-22.jpg

23rd March
Add seven lines of journalling to your layout.

Your counting skills are improving...keep up the good work...1 more day to tasks then you post your creations...so much fun.

2 hours ago, Boatlady said:

23rd March
Add seven lines of journalling to your layout.

Your counting skills are improving...keep up the good work...1 more day to tasks then you post your creations...so much fun.

Thanks -- though I did have to count mine twice, just to be sure. :lol: 

Archived