March Layout Madness

Boatlady

March 23 - seven lines of journaling. The counting is so hard (back of hand held to forehead.)  Here's a re-write of a children's poem -

Numbers, numbers, everywhere I look. Numbers in the grocery store and in my science book.

Price tags, speed limits, in all the world's locales. And now I see March Madness even has them on Scrapgals!

March 23.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, BetC said:

March 23 - seven lines of journaling. The counting is so hard (back of hand held to forehead.)  Here's a re-write of a children's poem -

Numbers, numbers, everywhere I look. Numbers in the grocery store and in my science book.

Price tags, speed limits, in all the world's locales. And now I see March Madness even has them on Scrapgals!

March 23.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Blending is one of my favorite parts of digital scrapping! :)  Here's my background. I used MRE's template from Celebrate to blend papers from CRO What a Wonderful Day and BMU Tropicana. All subject to change, depending on what comes next. (Not that I think you ladies are tricky or anything. :lol: )

MM LO 4 blended papers.jpg

1 hour ago, Florida granny said:

Blending is one of my favorite parts of digital scrapping! :)  Here's my background. I used MRE's template from Celebrate to blend papers from CRO What a Wonderful Day and BMU Tropicana. All subject to change, depending on what comes next. (Not that I think you ladies are tricky or anything. :lol: )

MM LO 4 blended papers.jpg

Mine too! Such an awesome technique!!

I'm working on this last layout, and wanted to post a thumbnail of my progress before I have to rotate my layout... ugh!  I'll have to play around with the embellishments after I rotate.

MM_Mar2018_LO4Thumb.jpg

Archived