Looking for Layouts shown in today's newsletter

tsendi

I am looking for two layouts from today's newsletter. One is "What Grows Together"
by: Carmel using the "Garden View" Collection and the other is "Spring"
by: Sondra using the "Spring Fantasy" Collection. I can't find them in the Gallery and was wondering if templates were used to create them and/or other kits.

Hi, it seems those layouts aren’t posted yet.   I looked at “What Grows Together” and as you said Carmel uses the Garden View Collection.   If you look at the Collection it seems she used one of the window pane embellishments large and framing the scene behind it.  It doesn’t appear that a template was used.

“Spring” by Sondra looks like a template, but I really can’t tell until it's posted, sorry!

I'll post ASAP, but I didn't get a newsletter today as I always check it to see what to upload.

Update: Sorry, I did get the newsletter...it's been a stressfull day as my SIL went to ER early today for heart problems. I haven't thought of much else.

24 minutes ago, Rosemarythyme said:

I'll post ASAP, but I didn't get a newsletter today as I always check it to see what to upload.

Update: Sorry, I did get the newsletter...it's been a stressfull day as my SIL went to ER early today for heart problems. I haven't thought of much else.

So sorry to hear that, Sondra - sure hope your sister-in-law is doing ok.   Sending healing thoughts and best wishes to all.   

8 hours ago, Rosemarythyme said:

Thanks Mari, it's actually my son-in-law, my DD has been frantic all day as he was given 7 years to live some 15 years ago so every episode is traumatic. We just pray a lot.

Oh Sondra I can’t imagine how scary that must be and for you worrying about them all.   I’m so sorry and thinking of all with good wishes.  Take care.   

Archived