Swap Crop Returns!!!

MariJ

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember, Swap Crop Reveal Day is MONDAY, April 30th!  

Can’t wait to see everyone’s pages.

I finally finished mine last night - at least I think I did, I had to stop myself from continual tinkering!   :rofl:

21 minutes ago, mimes1 said:

What time can we post layouts in the gallery? I go to work at 5 am PST and not home till 3 or 3:30 PST.

Hi Amy, your 5am is ScrapGirls 8am ET so I’d say that’s fine!    Can’t wait to see! :)

2 hours ago, AnnBK said:

This has been a fun exercise for me.  Haven't scrapped anything in a long while and I had forgotten how much fun it is.  A few more tweeks and I'll be done.

Yay, I can’t wait to see!

It’s REVEAL DAY!    Don’t forget to post your layout in the Swap Crop Gallery and to email a full-sized copy to your partner!   

You can comment on the page made for you and check out everyone else’s layout in the Gallery and if possible LSL on theirs, too.  It’s been an exciting swap and we all like to receive comments on our work. :)

I’m off to post mine;  can’t wait to see everyone’s pages today!  

THANKS!  To everyone for participating.  It’s been a fun month.    :thanks:

THANKS!  to everyone for participating in this month’s Swap Crop.   Don’t forget to check out the gallery and the gorgeous layouts created.   You can find everyone’s work by following the links posted in this thread.

Remember, since the Swap Crop is now quarterly the next one will be in June, hosted by Andrea so keep a lookout for it!   :) 

Archived