Do You Use A Wacom

angleigh

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro is a affordable Display Drawing Tablet alternative to Wacom Cintiq .

My personal experience was that the quality of my drawing took a huge jump when I moved from a tablet to a  artist 15.6 Pro  monitor tablet . It doesn't feel identical to paper, but if you're serious about art then it's definitely easier to adapt to because you no longer have that disconnect between eye and hand.

The 15.6" model  has a resolution of 1920 x 1080, The  IPS monitor will display around 88% of the NTSC color gamut.  5080 LPI, 16.7M Colors . the xp-pen artist 15.6 Pro Tablet Monitor has 8 hotkeys and 1 Red Roller Wheel . 

the stylus has 8192 pen pressure levels and offers pen tilt function ( it's useful with Corel Painter ) .The P05R  pen is charge-less (no-battery/no-recharge) . The pen responds very fast . almost no Parallax .

https://www.xp-pen.com/goods/show/id/394.html

1 hour ago, kongxu said:

XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro is a affordable Display Drawing Tablet alternative to Wacom Cintiq .

My personal experience was that the quality of my drawing took a huge jump when I moved from a tablet to a  artist 15.6 Pro  monitor tablet . It doesn't feel identical to paper, but if you're serious about art then it's definitely easier to adapt to because you no longer have that disconnect between eye and hand.

The 15.6" model  has a resolution of 1920 x 1080, The  IPS monitor will display around 88% of the NTSC color gamut.  5080 LPI, 16.7M Colors . the xp-pen artist 15.6 Pro Tablet Monitor has 8 hotkeys and 1 Red Roller Wheel . 

the stylus has 8192 pen pressure levels and offers pen tilt function ( it's useful with Corel Painter ) .The P05R  pen is charge-less (no-battery/no-recharge) . The pen responds very fast . almost no Parallax .

https://www.xp-pen.com/goods/show/id/394.html

That sounds very interesting.   Most scrappers here use their tablets in PhotoShop or Elements, but I’m interested in drawing.   I can do what you describe on my iPad with the Apple pencil in the Procreate App, it’s really like drawing and painting and very cool!  

Archived