Midwest Meet Up April 26 - 29 St Louis

Since we are getting closer to the date I wanted to post this as an open invitation to everyone.

A few of us are getting together the end of this month (April 26-29) in St Louis at the Hilton Garden Inn  

We will have a meeting room on Fri/Sat so we can spend the day scrapping and chatting. 

We would love to have some others join us.  We even have a group driving in from Kansas City if anyone wants to car pool

12 minutes ago, KFiasco said:

Reserving room tomorrow for Cheri and I. I'm hoping Laura is going to get some of her local paper scrappers to come. It looks like a small group this time.

I have one so far. . . 

I will be there. I can pick people up from the Airport starting Thursday after 6pm and can return on Sunday.

Sorry I haven’t responded sooner. “Life” has made it difficult to commit to a weekend. I think I’ve worked out a couple of things so I could go.  I am so high maintenance because I get motion sickness so I can’t ride in the back seat. I don’t want to drive by myself or have a desire to drive. Thought I’d fly but can’t seem to find any cheap flights. What happened to the cheap flights from KC to STL? Is there any one left to share a room? 

2 minutes ago, teachinglaffs said:

Sorry I haven’t responded sooner. “Life” has made it difficult to commit to a weekend. I think I’ve worked out a couple of things so I could go.  I am so high maintenance because I get motion sickness so I can’t ride in the back seat. I don’t want to drive by myself or have a desire to drive. Thought I’d fly but can’t seem to find any cheap flights. What happened to the cheap flights from KC to STL? Is there any one left to share a room? 

I'm not sure about flight prices, but your more than welcome to ride with Conda, Cheri and I.  

2 hours ago, teachinglaffs said:

Thanks, Angie. Does anyone require a front seat? I tell you, I’m a hot mess!

2 hours ago, angleigh said:

I don't think so..I've had different people up front each time.   But i'll let them pipe in.

I don't need the front...and I know Cheri has ridden in the back before too!  I vote that you can have the front seat in the party van....

On 4/4/2018 at 10:44 AM, CRS said:

I'm going to have to miss out this time. Dh is away for work that week. He only travels once in awhile now and of course it's during that time...Have fun!

Sounds like we need a fall meet up this year also! :D

11 minutes ago, angleigh said:

I'm all up for a Fall one also.  Now with Fall it would be easier closer to KC for me because that's a very sports heavy season for Dumb and Dumber (also know as Colby and Justin)

Let's get something tentative on the books while we are together.  I think I should start a countdown!!!!  After this weekend...I'm going to be SO READY!!!

I can do KC in the fall (depending on the weekend). The sooner we put something on the books, the better. Everyone always wants to get married or have family pictures in the fall :-) 

Archived