ValerieT

April Forum Game - Scavenger Hunt

This month on the forum we are going to have a scavenger hunt. 

Each week will will give you an image containing a small part of four different products with a couple of clues.  All you have to do is go to the Scrap Girls shop and see if you can find them.

Please don't post your answers or any links in this thread. Please email your answers to scrapgirlvalerie@gmail.com.

Each week, every member who identifies the four products will receive a $2 Gift Certificate to the boutique.

Those who identify all the products every week and the two bonus products (that's 18 products in total) will be entered into a draw for a $10 Gift Certificate. This is in addition to the $2 gift Certificate you can earn each week.

Gift certificates will be sent out at the end of the month.

Please make sure your email contains the following;
  • your user name
  • the four products including the designer's name
  • you don't have to include links unless you want to

Here is your first set of four products to find.

You are looking for products by four different disgners One template set, two embellishment sets and one collection.

Scavenger Hunt Week One.jpg

Good Luck!

Love scavenger hunts. Will start to dig when I get back from my therapy session. :clapping_kitty:

I got three of them very quick but haven't a clue what the 4th is.............now frustrated so going to do something else :grr:

I am behind on everything scrapping-related this week.  Do we have through Saturday to send the email for the first week?

On 05/04/2018 at 5:29 PM, Mikelle said:

I am behind on everything scrapping-related this week.  Do we have through Saturday to send the email for the first week?

You have all month to find the products, so you have plenty of time to catch up.

I will be posting week two's clues tomorrow as I am working all day on Monday.

Sorry I forgot everyone. Don't forget there are no time limits you have until the end of the month to find all the products.

This week you are looking for two collections, one word art set and one embellishment set. The four designers this week are different to last week.

Scavenger Hunt Week Two.jpg

Lucky day today.  I just sent in my answers for week 2.

I really have to make a new siggy.  Even though we still have cold weather here.

Here are week three's products.

You are looking for four different designers we haven't used yet. Two collections and two embellishment sets.

Scavenger Hunt Week Three.jpg

Good Luck

Valerie, I just sent in my answers for this week.  I hope I'm getting these right.  I do enjoy the challenge.

Here is week four.

This time you are looking for four designers we haven't used yet. 1 embellishment set, 1 paper pack and two ScrapSimple products.

Scavenger Hunt Week Four.jpg

Good luck!

For those who want to enter for the main prize draw i will post the bonus round image on Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Here is the bonus round. No clues this time.:newangel:

Scavenger Hunt Bonus Round.jpg

You have until 11:59 pm ET on Monday 30th April to find any or all of the products.

Good Luck!

I just sent my final answers for this month's game.  I just found the bonus ones, and I'm pretty sure I got them all correct.