April ATC Challenge

Boatlady

Thank you all for making cards last month I appreciate all the support.

Well here we are in April, usually a cheerful month at the start of spring but not always so nice as the month started with snow for many people.

Well here is a positive thought #44  "The goal of life is to know your own thoughts" Suze Orman. So let's make a card of our thought or thoughts. Use a photo, quotes or even AJ-style...it's all good.

I look forward to seeing everyone "thoughts"

If you have never created an ATC, these instructions may be helpful: ATC Instructions

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card.

Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery then email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 ppi) to me at  Albin40A@yahoo.com

Your cards are due to me by 4/29/18

7 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I kinda cheated as I did this a few years ago. I had be thinking about posting it in my gallery because I really liked how it turned out and I wanted to share it.     Truth Be Told. 

I’m glad you did, it’s really awesome and very thoughtful. :)

I can see myself doing several this month with all the changes and things going on. Here is my #1

Everyone is inspiring me. Here is another. I have so many thoughts I guess I won't be stopping anytime soon.

6 hours ago, AnnBK said:

I just posted another one, but it's been so long since I posted anything here, I can't remember how to add a link!  

Ann I see that you figured it out and thank you so much for joining this months swap.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived