April 2018 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

Is it spring???  Record low tonight and snow.  Snow Sunday too....April, what is wrong with you????

This month's theme is Breakfast.  

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, MONDAY, APRIL 30, 2018

Remember the following changes for the recipe swap this year:

First, each member who submits a card for each of the first six months will get a $5 gift certificate.  

Second, each member that does a card for each of the last six months will also get a a $5 gift certificate.  

Grand Prize:  At the end of the year, we will draw from everyone who participate all 12 months and they will win a recipe book/binder to put their new recipe cards in AND a $15 store gift certificate!

AND WAIT, there's more!!  Each month there will be a a special "recipe themed" savings selection at a special price for that month only!!  You can find this month's special here: Brunch Collection Super Mini a lovely super mini collection by Susie Roberts.  It's PERFECT for this month's swap!

• PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Oh, I missed this last night but glad I saw it now!  My sister and cousins are here for a big family birthday and she’s making her famous breakfast casserole this morning.   Now, I’m sure to take photos and scrap the recipe!   :)

Thanks for doing this for us each month, Conda!

On 4/6/2018 at 11:40 AM, angleigh said:

Here's mine.  A very simple recipe but something we usually have for Christmas breakfast

Chocolate Gravy

Can't wait to try this!

On 4/9/2018 at 9:24 AM, CRS said:

Oh, just saw the Brunch Collection Mini Susie made for us....it's a must have! Thanks Susie!!

Isn't it perfect??

5 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I’m almost done with mine but this warm weather is enticing me to go outside, while it lasts!! :)

Enjoy it while it lasts...it's supposed to S N O W here tonight/tomorrow...:wacko:

2 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Enjoy it while it lasts...it's supposed to S N O W here tonight/tomorrow...:wacko:

I know!  We’ve been a day behind you mid-westerners in this latest weather.   We’re supposed to be 30º again by Monday. :(  :blinking-in-scarf:

But, it’s 73º right now and yesterday almost went to 80º - I DID see 79º!!!  

My most favorite breakfast, growing up, was toast with strawberry jam. For a special treat, I would add some scrambled eggs and a slice of american cheese for an egg sandwich. Yum!!!  Here is my recipe for Strawberry Jam.  

Strawberry Jam

On 4/14/2018 at 4:20 PM, Laura said:

My most favorite breakfast, growing up, was toast with strawberry jam. For a special treat, I would add some scrambled eggs and a slice of american cheese for an egg sandwich. Yum!!!  Here is my recipe for Strawberry Jam.  

Strawberry Jam

I LOVE strawberry jam!!  However...I've never had it with eggs and cheese.  Hmmmm....

The link for the recipes is being sent now.  Thank you so much for participating this month!

Remember, the link is only active for one week.  Please let me know if you have any trouble with the link.  

See you next month!  (which is NOW this month...)

Archived