KarenInTexas

Howdy!!

14 posts in this topic

My name is Karen.  I live in a small town in central Texas.  I'm happily married to my truck driving husband and we have two grown children.  I'm self taught on Paint Shop Pro and would consider myself to be an intermediate user of it who has sparks of genius on it every now and then.  I'm an avid reader and read mostly sci-fi and fantasy and lots of dystopian stories on my Kindle.  I love free reads the most!  LOL.  

Hi Karen, Welcome to Scrap Girls. I visited Texas years ago with friends and loved it. I look forward to seeing your Texas pages.

Welcome Karen! I love Texas and it's on the short list of places to retire to. I look forward to seeing your layouts!

Hi Karen I am also living in Texas for over 40 years now and love it. With so many people from Texas amybe we can arrange a Meeting some day.

hello and welcome to Scrap Girls, Karen! :)

Hi Karen, welcome to ScrapGirls - it’s nice to meet you!  I like free books too but I say if I lived to 200 I could never read all I have on my Kindle.  I hope to see you around the Forum and don’t hesitate to ask any questions, we’re a friendly and helpful group. :)

Thank you everyone.  I've been rusty lately.  I'm really looking forward to getting back to the fun of making things.

Hey Karen! Another fellow Texan here. I live south of Dallas. Welcome to Scrap Girls!!

And I’m in San Antonio, at least for another year.  Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Native Texan here, relocated to Oregon.  Just spent a week in your neck of the woods...loved the zip line and shopping in Wimberly.  Gotta love the blue bonnets, too.  Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Welcome to Scrap Girls!  We're so glad you found us!