Spring 2018 Hybrid ATC Swap

CRS

3 minutes ago, CRS said:

I'll let you know when they arrive. I'm going to work on mine today between taking my mom back to the airport (her flight got cancelled yesterday due to the storms in Baltimore where she had a layover) and a vet appt for Buddy. We don't have AC so I'll be spending my time in the basement anyway. The new AC unit comes tomorrow and that better be the last of our issues!!

Oh no Carla!    I sympathize since it’s been 91º and humid here in Indiana!   Although I have to admit I spent the time outdoors yesterday! :) 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh no Carla!    I sympathize since it’s been 91º and humid here in Indiana!   Although I have to admit I spent the time outdoors yesterday! :) 

We sat out on the deck for awhile, but the humidity got to me. The basement is nice and cool, so we sat in there and watched a baking challenge show, lol. Buddy likes it better down there were it's cooler, too.

1 hour ago, CRS said:

We sat out on the deck for awhile, but the humidity got to me. The basement is nice and cool, so we sat in there and watched a baking challenge show, lol. Buddy likes it better down there were it's cooler, too.

Yes!   My sister’s cats spend the day downstairs, it’s 20º cooler!  Too bad you can’t come here - I’d turn the air up!  (or down, however that goes!) :)

They are here fixing it now, thank goodness! Of course, it's cool out and overcast with some raindrops. But that's ok, at least we'll all sleep cooler tonight.

11 hours ago, CRS said:

They are here fixing it now, thank goodness! Of course, it's cool out and overcast with some raindrops. But that's ok, at least we'll all sleep cooler tonight.

Hope it’s all fixed and cool now, Carla!  I thought of when I was in Louisville today and yes!  We actually got caught in a rainstorm.

10 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hope it’s all fixed and cool now, Carla!  I thought of when I was in Louisville today and yes!  We actually got caught in a rainstorm.

It was a strange weather day yesterday, that's for sure!

No worries Ann. Lauren has to get through her big test today and then she can get hers done. She has finals next week, but her big one is today.

Mine are printed, just need to cut and assemble.

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I'm sorry, you're probably waiting for mine. I was truly unhappy with mine, embarrassed actually. I redid them last night and I'm so very happy I did!! Just have to add the bling. Promise to mail out tomorrow.

No worries, Kelly. Lauren has had finals, playoff games for softball and general end of the year madness. She's going to work on her's this weekend.

2 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I'm sorry, you're probably waiting for mine. I was truly unhappy with mine, embarrassed actually. I redid them last night and I'm so very happy I did!! Just have to add the bling. Promise to mail out tomorrow.

There’s still plenty of time until the deadline!  I’m normally just starting mine now!  ?

As long as I can get them back in the mail before I leave for vacation mid-June, it's all good. I'm glad you like what you did on the redo better.

I went for a more digital card, focusing on the background more than the hybrid pieces. Some rounds it's the other way around.

1 hour ago, CRS said:

I have all the cards now and will have them in the mail to you on Monday. While you wait, check out Karen Webb's tutorial on the blog!

Thanks Carla and I meant to post that I loved that article by Karen, thanks for pointing it out.

And, thanks for always taking care of the ATC’s for us and all the time you spend organizing and getting them out to us.  

9 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I got a little package of goodies today. ??? I love them all and I’m going to put them on my bulletin board for daily affirmations. Thank ladies, beautiful work as always. 

Oh, cool - I’ll be looking in my mailbox today.

12 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I got a little package of goodies today. ??? I love them all and I’m going to put them on my bulletin board for daily affirmations. Thank ladies, beautiful work as always. 

Wow, that was fast! Wish everything shipped that quickly, lol!

Archived