CRS

Spring 2018 Hybrid ATC Swap

44 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, CRS said:

I'll let you know when they arrive. I'm going to work on mine today between taking my mom back to the airport (her flight got cancelled yesterday due to the storms in Baltimore where she had a layover) and a vet appt for Buddy. We don't have AC so I'll be spending my time in the basement anyway. The new AC unit comes tomorrow and that better be the last of our issues!!

Oh no Carla!    I sympathize since it’s been 91º and humid here in Indiana!   Although I have to admit I spent the time outdoors yesterday! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh no Carla!    I sympathize since it’s been 91º and humid here in Indiana!   Although I have to admit I spent the time outdoors yesterday! :) 

We sat out on the deck for awhile, but the humidity got to me. The basement is nice and cool, so we sat in there and watched a baking challenge show, lol. Buddy likes it better down there were it's cooler, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CRS said:

We sat out on the deck for awhile, but the humidity got to me. The basement is nice and cool, so we sat in there and watched a baking challenge show, lol. Buddy likes it better down there were it's cooler, too.

Yes!   My sister’s cats spend the day downstairs, it’s 20º cooler!  Too bad you can’t come here - I’d turn the air up!  (or down, however that goes!) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are here fixing it now, thank goodness! Of course, it's cool out and overcast with some raindrops. But that's ok, at least we'll all sleep cooler tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CRS said:

They are here fixing it now, thank goodness! Of course, it's cool out and overcast with some raindrops. But that's ok, at least we'll all sleep cooler tonight.

Hope it’s all fixed and cool now, Carla!  I thought of when I was in Louisville today and yes!  We actually got caught in a rainstorm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CRS said:

Andrea's cards arrived today, so unique and fun!

Oh so glad to hear!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hope it’s all fixed and cool now, Carla!  I thought of when I was in Louisville today and yes!  We actually got caught in a rainstorm.

It was a strange weather day yesterday, that's for sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This kind of went to the bottom of my priority list, but I have everything ready to print, fold and BLING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries Ann. Lauren has to get through her big test today and then she can get hers done. She has finals next week, but her big one is today.

Mine are printed, just need to cut and assemble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to finish up mine today. Still having health issues so I opted not to redo them. Hoping to have in the mail today, tomorrow at the latest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh whew, thanks Carla!  I was starting to worry and I noticed you had posted and was hoping that was it! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now