New Goodies 04-20-18

WOW I almost forgot to post the new product, I'm in awe of our designers. It's raining here today - such needed rain.

I always love getting new blending templates and Amanda has Absolutely Blended 3 for us!

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Absolutely Blended 3

After Midnight Designs has a beautiful collection Mini - Cattitude! I know a few cutovers out there...

Cattitude Collection

Caroline is in the Mexican spirit of Cinco de Mayo. Gorgeous! Did I mention I love the deep rich colors?

Cinco de Mayo Collection Mini

DRB has a beautiful vintage Bicycle Ride for us. Gorgeous~

Bicycle Ride Collection Mini and also some SS Plain and Printed flowers - we all need flowers! ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Plain and Printed Flowers

Geek girl Designs has added more flowers for us to enjoy - A Medley of Sorts Vol 1

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: A Medley of Sorts Vol 1

I LOVE getting a Value Pack - this one is from On a Whimsical Adventure - Spring Pack,  Gorgeous!

Spring Fever Biggie Collection

And Tami has a Delightful Value Pack for use as well. I'm in Love... these colors of both Value Packs!

Value Pack: Delightful and also Grown With Love Value Pack... beautiful, just saying.  Value Pack: Grown with Love

Value Packs are also available in separate items, like paper, EMB's etc. Such great value to have the packs.

Florju Designs has another Value Pack for us: Fly Free!

Value Pack: Fly Free

Veronica - Another Value Pack... Essential Papers.

Value Pack: Essential Papers

Off to the shop to add all these new goodies to my stash. Meet me there?

Thankyou Andrea for highlighting all these new goodies for us. 

Archived