April Showers

May Challenge Chase!

On 5/7/2018 at 3:41 AM, Belle said:

I have never done one of these challenges before so I don't understand it so well. 

Must we post the layouts here and in the Weekly challenge place or only here.?

Must we do what the Tuesday or Weekly challenge directs but keep it to the theme of flowers?

Is it too late to start?

You post your layout in the weekly challenge gallery (either Tuesday Newsletter or Weekend Wildcard), then post a link to your layout in this thread so I can fill in the tracker. The #ScrapGirls Hashtag layout is a separate challenge that you can post on social media with the #scrapgirls hashtag. You will need to post a link to it as well, and you can post it in any gallery you choose. It is another layout in addition to the weekly challenges. The first week was a little short, so I'll give a little leeway in getting the layout posted.

47 minutes ago, April Showers said:

You're off to a great start! I've updated the Challenge Chase Tracker. Check to make sure I have your layouts credited.

April I don't see the tracker, the entry still says Tracker will go here.

On 5/9/2018 at 8:35 AM, judy in SD said:

April I don't see the tracker, the entry still says Tracker will go here.

My edit must not have saved correctly. Should be fixed now. Sorry about that.

Week Two Weekend Wildcard Challenge. This is my maternal grandmother who was born in Italy.

Grandma

Week 2 for me MothersX3  I added the file below by mistake, and now can't remove it.  

I'm not sure why this didn't post last Sunday, it should have as people have seen it.  Maybe it's because I tried to edit the post.  Sorry April, I hope it will still count.   (see the date in the image link :) )

April, I don't think I deserve a # button, as I don't believe I've done that for May yet.  

43 minutes ago, Lesann said:

April, I don't think I deserve a # button, as I don't believe I've done that for May yet.  

I probably added it to the wrong line. I'll check it. Thanks!