May Challenge Chase!

April Showers

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/7/2018 at 6:41 AM, Belle said:

I have never done one of these challenges before so I don't understand it so well. 

Must we post the layouts here and in the Weekly challenge place or only here.?

Must we do what the Tuesday or Weekly challenge directs but keep it to the theme of flowers?

Is it too late to start?

Hi Belle,
I just saw your questions, I can help with a few but April knows more about the posting/date rules.
For Challenge Chase is you make a layout for the Tuesday or Weekend Challenge (or both) and post it as usual in its correct gallery.  Then, you also post a link here saying “Week 1 - Tuesday Challenge” or whatever one it is you did.   The weeks are listed in April’s first post here.

In addition to this, each month there is one layout that is a hashtag one and it has a different theme this month.   This month’s theme is flowers.  You can post your layout in any appropriate gallery, but the Tuesday or Weekend Challenge layout can’t count for that challenge AND the hashtag.   This month, I did an ATC for my hastag but you can pick any theme or gallery for your hashtag.  When you post your layout on social media (or wherever) you include the hashtag “#scrapgirls”.  I’m not really sure how to do this part, April explains it in the first post.

You must POST a challenge layout each week and then after you post the link in that challenge thread you also post one here.   It doesn’t matter what challenge you do, but when you post it.   Like you can do the May 1st Tuesday Challenge and post it today - then it would count for week 4 since week 4 is May 20-27 and you would be posting it today.

I’m not sure about starting;  April could answer that.  If you’ve already done and posted a challenge each week, post the links here and she can answer that when she updates.

I hope that helps! :) 

I'm a little confused about the #Challenge. I remember in previous #Challenges, we would put the layout on Facebook (or other social media) under #ScrapGirlsFlowers (or something similar, so that we'd be able to find all of the hashtag layouts. Is that not the case anymore?

1 hour ago, lorac said:

I'm a little confused about the #Challenge. I remember in previous #Challenges, we would put the layout on Facebook (or other social media) under #ScrapGirlsFlowers (or something similar, so that we'd be able to find all of the hashtag layouts. Is that not the case anymore?

We just simplified it using the same #scrapgirls hashtag all year. The theme changes each month, but the hashtag stays the same. You still post it on social media, and in the gallery as well, if you choose.

You do need to post a link to the layout here because I can't always find everyone's #hashtag layouts with the search due to visibility settings. :)

Archived