May 2018 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

Ahhh...that time of the year is here when people are planting their gardens and all things are new in the springtime!  Seems like we had a "forever winter" here in the midwest.  

This month's theme is Fresh Salads.  Geek Girl Designs has this awesome Salads Super Mini for us this month!!

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, THURSDAY, MAY 31, 2018

• PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Remember the following changes for the recipe swap this year:

First, each member who submits a card for each of the first six months will get a $5 gift certificate.  

Second, each member that does a card for each of the last six months will also get a a $5 gift certificate.  

Grand Prize:  At the end of the year, we will draw from everyone who participate all 12 months and they will win a recipe book/binder to put their new recipe cards in AND a $15 store gift certificate!

AND WAIT, there's more!!  Each month there will be a a special "recipe themed" savings selection at a special price for that month only!!  You can find this month's special here: Salads Super Mini a lovely super mini collection by Geek Girl Designs.  It's PERFECT for this month's swap!

•  

37 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I LOVE salads and with the weather finally warming up, they will be fun to make and eat!  
As soon as iNSD is over, I’ll start looking for recipes to scrap. :)

I already know what one I want to scrap...I just have to get the recipe!!

On 5/9/2018 at 2:33 PM, Becster said:

Ooh, I missed this post! It's a good thing I came looking for it. :)

Grandkids are here till tomorrow, then I'll start thinking about it.

I think you found your salad recipe on Facebook....:giggle_bear:

20 minutes ago, angleigh said:

Looks delicious!

11 hours ago, MariJ said:

I’m working on one but have been busy at my sister’s!  And, then we had no internet all day and now it’s time for bed! :)   ZZZZZZzzzzzzz

No worries.  Plenty of time!!

1 minute ago, MariJ said:

Thanks Conda I received mine.   And thanks for organizing this and getting us the recipes each month.

You are welcome!  Thank you for participating!

Archived