May Colorful Scrap-week 2

Boatlady

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am behind a day, My Monday was a crazy day OFF (that means I was off from work but had a bazillion errands to run and two classes to attend) Sorry about that ladies I will post yesterday and Today's tasks NOW!

14th May
Pick one of these three colour swatches. Then start a new layout in your preferred size and add five papers. You can blend them together if you wish.

5ae5a6daa43f5_Week3C.png.51272bdc169ef5111e8f68526d6c7642.png

5ae5a70295e88_Week3A.png.58b3fdf1579e9e52d1654a7c9b3d2f34.png

5ae5a705d84f0_Week3B.png.jpg

1 hour ago, tinkerbell11 said:

I'm getting PROFESSIONAL help Angie is trying to attach the third color swatch thanks ladies sorry for the delay!

It worked. Good think Angie was here to help you. I wouldn't have any idea what to do!

15 hours ago, tinkerbell11 said:

I am not sure how to change the size of them I apologize and the Third wouldn't load for me I'm sorry ! I will try again.

Hi Shannon, if you highlight the text, them click on the “size” box arrow above it will give you different sizes to choose from.  I think I do a 28 usually. :) 
I hope I made sense!!! :D

22 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hi Shannon, if you highlight the text, them click on the “size” box arrow above it will give you different sizes to choose from.  I think I do a 28 usually. :) 
I hope I made sense!!! :D

Thanks Marilyn, it was actually the size of the color palettes I was having trouble with they were HUGE , Angie fixed them!

2 hours ago, tinkerbell11 said:

Thanks Marilyn, it was actually the size of the color palettes I was having trouble with they were HUGE , Angie fixed them!

Oops!   Sorry Shannon and glad you got it fixed. :)

Archived