May Colorful Scrap-week 2

Boatlady

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week Four

21st May

Pick One of these three color swatches.

5ae5a6df5bcb0_Week4A.thumb.png.37d98b7e4404f0d66dee71363c9a7235.png   5ae5a6e649f31_Week4C.thumb.png.709c4efe01f406e055912a729945e858.png   5ae5a6e2b5c46_Week4B.thumb.png.3c518c1df407c50ec825870dd157614d.png

Then start a new layout in your preferred size and add five or more photos. You can use a layout or embellishment template if you wish.

Week 3. Jenny's Holiday

I chose the last colour chart and added 5 papers ;ABR_BOY_Paper_Pattern-Grey;  DEB_Fascination_Paper_tangerine;  LLA_LPG_Paper_GrayBricks;  LLA_LPG_Paper_Gray;  SG_Simplicity_Paper_ABR_Pink;

Add 3 photos.

5 embellishments: LLA_BrushSet_Cruising_Suitcase;  LLA_BrushSet_Cruising_Airplane;  KSC_AutumnWhispers_Nano_Embs-PaperLolly-Green;  DDS_MissSpring_Accent (3);  BMU_ChasingDragonflies_Seeds;  BHA_SSPaper_RuralUrban_BeachSide;

Journaling;

Jenny went on holiday to Brisbane to visit her daughter for two months.

On a trip by train one day she fell and broke her ankle. When she

wanted to come home,  she was told by the doctor that she had to

keep her foot in the air.  The airline upgraded her to Business class.

She said it was such a pleasure. They treated her like a V.I.P.

She sat in the lounge sipping a whiskey before boarding and the pushed her

in a wheel chair everywhere.

Title:  ABR_WarmEmb_Alpha_Tan-Excl and Anke Callegraphic Regular

Extras

MAD_2page-Sketches_Sketch8-L and SNU Shadows

5 hours ago, Florida granny said:

I'm also choosing the third swatch, but mostly because I have eagle photos that seem to suit the color scheme. Right now I'm using MPE Week 53 Template Series 9 template.

May Forum Game Week 4 photos.jpg

Fabulous photos of the Bald Eagle. I saw some on one of my Fall Foliage Cruise and they blew me away. Gorgeous raptors.

Using the third color scheme and a template (dt Hello 2018 May Templates). I chose five photos of Hammonasset Beach State Park on Long Island Sound in the winter of 2010.

4X4-Winter-At-The-Beach.jpg

Archived