May Colorful Scrap-week 2

Boatlady

I hope everyone has recovered from that busy INSD event...Phew So now we are going to use some of the new things we learned...have fun and I look forward to seeing your creations.

7th May
Pick one of these three colour swatches.

Then start a new layout in your preferred size and add just one paper.
Happy Scrapping

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so funny, I came here and was reading the thread from the bottom up laughing, thinking that everyone was joking and saying “Door number....” as a reference to “Let’s Make a Deal” and then I got to the task and saw they really ARE doors!   :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL Marilyn.....Well we are adding another easy task today

8th May
Add three photos to your layout.

Wow ladies you are busy here is another easy task.

9th May
Add a two word title to your layout.

Good morning scrappers. Today our son is 44 how does that happen when I am only 32 1/2 (I have a twin brother and we split our age) Well anyway!!! Today's task is a little harder to do but I am sure you can handle it. By the way I will not be counting so relax.

10th May
Add eleven embellishments to your layout.

You all are doing great. Nearly done, almost ready to post tomorrow so here is today's easy:lol: task.

11th May
Add some brush work to your layout. Make sure it's visible.
see you tomorrow for the last task:dancingelephant:

Good morning weekend. Well the moment you have all been waiting for .......Drum roll please :band_drummer: Last task and post to Forum. Thank you all for joining in it has been great fun.

12th May
Add some journalling and a date, then upload your layout to the Slow Scrap Gallery.

Archived