Boatlady

May Colorful Scrap-week 2

I am behind a day, My Monday was a crazy day OFF (that means I was off from work but had a bazillion errands to run and two classes to attend) Sorry about that ladies I will post yesterday and Today's tasks NOW!

14th May
Pick one of these three colour swatches. Then start a new layout in your preferred size and add five papers. You can blend them together if you wish.

5ae5a6daa43f5_Week3C.png.51272bdc169ef5111e8f68526d6c7642.png

5ae5a70295e88_Week3A.png.58b3fdf1579e9e52d1654a7c9b3d2f34.png

5ae5a705d84f0_Week3B.png.jpg

I am not sure how to change the size of them I apologize and the Third wouldn't load for me I'm sorry ! I will try again.

I'm getting PROFESSIONAL help Angie is trying to attach the third color swatch thanks ladies sorry for the delay!

1 hour ago, tinkerbell11 said:

I'm getting PROFESSIONAL help Angie is trying to attach the third color swatch thanks ladies sorry for the delay!

It worked. Good think Angie was here to help you. I wouldn't have any idea what to do!

45 minutes ago, beatricemi said:

It worked. Good think Angie was here to help you. I wouldn't have any idea what to do!

Me neither Obviously LOL! Thanks ladies for being patient!

15 hours ago, tinkerbell11 said:

I am not sure how to change the size of them I apologize and the Third wouldn't load for me I'm sorry ! I will try again.

Hi Shannon, if you highlight the text, them click on the “size” box arrow above it will give you different sizes to choose from.  I think I do a 28 usually. :) 
I hope I made sense!!! :D

I chose the first swatch.  The five papers are all blended, either with a blending mode or blenders. Here are my five papers.

May Slow Scrap 3_288.jpg

I added my three photos and five embellishments.  I used one of the embellishments twice; I guess that's ok.

May Slow Scrap 3_288.jpg

22 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hi Shannon, if you highlight the text, them click on the “size” box arrow above it will give you different sizes to choose from.  I think I do a 28 usually. :) 
I hope I made sense!!! :D

Thanks Marilyn, it was actually the size of the color palettes I was having trouble with they were HUGE , Angie fixed them!

2 hours ago, tinkerbell11 said:

Thanks Marilyn, it was actually the size of the color palettes I was having trouble with they were HUGE , Angie fixed them!

Oops!   Sorry Shannon and glad you got it fixed. :)

... finally able to upload. :) Here's what I have so far. Papers, photos, embellishments, journaling. Somewhere along the way, I changed papers, from ABR Simplify.  Oh yes I forgot to mention I chose the 3rd color scheme, the one with the dish. 

May Forum Game Week 3 embells.jpg

May Forum Game Week 3 journalling.jpg

May Forum Game Week 3 papers.jpg

May Forum Game Week 3 photos.jpg

What awesome colour swatches in this months challenge. I seem to have lost my mojo since being away last week :( so will see how far I get. Wonderful LO's ladies :) 

13 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

What awesome colour swatches in this months challenge. I seem to have lost my mojo since being away last week :( so will see how far I get. Wonderful LO's ladies :) 

I hate when that happens !

I'm late this week, I've grouped all the stages :(
I chose the first color palette

SG_Color-slow3_scrap.jpg

I agree about the color swatches. It's so hard to choose because they are all lovely!

My title. Aristelle font and alpha from ABR Simplify.

May Forum Game Week 3 title.jpg

19th May
Add a date and any finishing touches then upload your layout to the Slow Scrap gallery.