Jump to content
Boatlady

May Colorful Scrap-week 2

Recommended Posts

26th May

Add some journaling, a date and any finishing touches to your layout then upload your layout to the Slow Scrap Gallery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I chose the first color swatch for week 4.  I always feel like I have a hard time with putting multiple photos on my layouts, so I decided to make them smaller than I usually do.  I also chose cell phone photos, so they are a bit out of focus.

Ice Skating Trip to Cleveland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my Napatree Beach RI page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry I have been unable to finish this month.  They are reworking our cable and internet, and it is turning into a nightmare.  I did enjoy what I was able to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Here's the last week of our May Colorful Slow Scrap!  Color challenges have always been my favorite!  Pretty sure I am going to use the second pallet and I know my subject.  NOW, to get my layout started!  (after I fix breakfast!!)
Week Five
28th May
Pick one of these two color swatches:
 
Week 5 A.pngWeek 5 B.png
 
 
Then start a new layout in your preferred size and add an odd number of papers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, SodScrap said:
Here's the last week of our May Colorful Slow Scrap!  Color challenges have always been my favorite!  Pretty sure I am going to use the second pallet and I know my subject.  NOW, to get my layout started!  (after I fix breakfast!!)
Week Five
28th May
Pick one of these two color swatches:
 
Week 5 A.pngWeek 5 B.png
 
 
Then start a new layout in your preferred size and add an odd number of papers.

Could the subject be a certain new addition to the family??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, princessrunningfingers said:

I'm sorry I have been unable to finish this month.  They are reworking our cable and internet, and it is turning into a nightmare.  I did enjoy what I was able to do.

Don't they know that interrupts scrapping??? The nerve of some people, lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

I'm sorry I have been unable to finish this month.  They are reworking our cable and internet, and it is turning into a nightmare.  I did enjoy what I was able to do.

How frustrating Joyce!!  Hopefully they get it fixed SOON!!!!

1 hour ago, CRS said:

Could the subject be a certain new addition to the family??

You are observant Carla!  He's two weeks old today!!  (and grammy has not made 1 layout of him......)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm choosing the first color swatch and I might only use one paper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29th May

Add at least nine embellishments and create one or more clusters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conda, I love your new avatar!! You look intelligent, professional, competent and I'd like to think you are posting messages to us here on SG. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

Conda, I love your new avatar!! You look intelligent, professional, competent and I'd like to think you are posting messages to us here on SG. :) 

Thank you, Diane!  It was time for a new one!

This avatar is a fluke!  I was getting ready for church and was "snapping" Emma.  (snapping=the use of snap chat)  I snapped this DREADED bathroom selfie (hate those...) and sent it to her saying "I think my {pink} hair clashes with my dress".  Low and behold it ended up on Facebook because she took a screenshot of the snap.  So I just decided to go with it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Thank you, Diane!  It was time for a new one!

This avatar is a fluke!  I was getting ready for church and was "snapping" Emma.  (snapping=the use of snap chat)  I snapped this DREADED bathroom selfie (hate those...) and sent it to her saying "I think my {pink} hair clashes with my dress".  Low and behold it ended up on Facebook because she took a screenshot of the snap.  So I just decided to go with it.  

So funny! Well the pink hair suits you. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The paper I'm going to use is FLORJU Sea Sun Paper Biggie -- Paper20:

 

Botanical-Garden.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May 29th -- I used over nine embellishments and created one cluster. They are not in any order and will more than likely change.

 

KSC Spring Wish -- Bow

DDS Spring Mix -- 935(cluster), 926, 936, 928, 927 which are flowers and a Frog

CBARBR Spring Fever -- Dragonfly

DDS Spring Spirit -- Butterfly, Umbrella, Chair

4x4-Botanical-Garden.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 3 all added
used 3rd swatch :) and 5 papers
3 photos
5 embellishments
5 sentences journaling
title with alpha and font
date and I added manuscript brush as well 
National Day
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 4 Bianca

I chose the first colour swatch and used 5 photos

2 papers

EMA_iNSDFreebie_Sweet_Paper1 recoloured; COL_Inspiring_Paper_PinkYellow

5 embellishment cluster

DCA_LoveSoSweet_FabricFlowerBunched_Pink;  DCA_LoveSoSweet_Branch_pink; COL_Inspirational_Jif6Plus_Emb_Flower-pink;  PWR_AtticTreasures_Emb2_Bow-Pink;  KSC_GirlsDayOut_DigiEmb_Umbrella-Pink;

Add 3 more embellishments

COL_Inspiring_Embs_Ribbon-pink;  JDE_AYO-Zm-4x6_WFloral_Clip-pink;  PWR_AtticTreasures_Emb1_Ribbon-Pink;

5 word title.

The template that I used had a title

Journaling and date

Bianca has really shot up this last year. She is growing tall

 and beautiful. Such a kind hearted lovely young lady

Extras

BMU_SSPaper_Edgers_Aged; DEB_VintGr_RubOn_Emb_3;  SNU_SSEmb_MaskMe-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to recount my embellishments...and two alphas, hmmm.  That's not working for me right now.  Will have to visit it later today!!  Oh, and I chose the second color pallet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many photos are we to use? I don't see it mentioned.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lorac said:

How many photos are we to use? I don't see it mentioned.

 

None mentioned!  Feel free to use how every many you wish!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×