May Colorful Scrap-week 2

Boatlady

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the last week of our May Colorful Slow Scrap!  Color challenges have always been my favorite!  Pretty sure I am going to use the second pallet and I know my subject.  NOW, to get my layout started!  (after I fix breakfast!!)
Week Five
28th May
Pick one of these two color swatches:

Week 5 A.pngWeek 5 B.png

Then start a new layout in your preferred size and add an odd number of papers.

36 minutes ago, SodScrap said:
Here's the last week of our May Colorful Slow Scrap!  Color challenges have always been my favorite!  Pretty sure I am going to use the second pallet and I know my subject.  NOW, to get my layout started!  (after I fix breakfast!!)
Week Five
28th May
Pick one of these two color swatches:

Week 5 A.pngWeek 5 B.png

Then start a new layout in your preferred size and add an odd number of papers.

Could the subject be a certain new addition to the family??

1 hour ago, princessrunningfingers said:

I'm sorry I have been unable to finish this month.  They are reworking our cable and internet, and it is turning into a nightmare.  I did enjoy what I was able to do.

Don't they know that interrupts scrapping??? The nerve of some people, lol!

3 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

I'm sorry I have been unable to finish this month.  They are reworking our cable and internet, and it is turning into a nightmare.  I did enjoy what I was able to do.

How frustrating Joyce!!  Hopefully they get it fixed SOON!!!!

1 hour ago, CRS said:

Could the subject be a certain new addition to the family??

You are observant Carla!  He's two weeks old today!!  (and grammy has not made 1 layout of him......)

58 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

Conda, I love your new avatar!! You look intelligent, professional, competent and I'd like to think you are posting messages to us here on SG. :) 

Thank you, Diane!  It was time for a new one!

This avatar is a fluke!  I was getting ready for church and was "snapping" Emma.  (snapping=the use of snap chat)  I snapped this DREADED bathroom selfie (hate those...) and sent it to her saying "I think my {pink} hair clashes with my dress".  Low and behold it ended up on Facebook because she took a screenshot of the snap.  So I just decided to go with it.  

3 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Thank you, Diane!  It was time for a new one!

This avatar is a fluke!  I was getting ready for church and was "snapping" Emma.  (snapping=the use of snap chat)  I snapped this DREADED bathroom selfie (hate those...) and sent it to her saying "I think my {pink} hair clashes with my dress".  Low and behold it ended up on Facebook because she took a screenshot of the snap.  So I just decided to go with it.  

So funny! Well the pink hair suits you. :lol: 

May 29th -- I used over nine embellishments and created one cluster. They are not in any order and will more than likely change.

KSC Spring Wish -- Bow

DDS Spring Mix -- 935(cluster), 926, 936, 928, 927 which are flowers and a Frog

CBARBR Spring Fever -- Dragonfly

DDS Spring Spirit -- Butterfly, Umbrella, Chair

4x4-Botanical-Garden.jpg

Week 4 Bianca

I chose the first colour swatch and used 5 photos

2 papers

EMA_iNSDFreebie_Sweet_Paper1 recoloured; COL_Inspiring_Paper_PinkYellow

5 embellishment cluster

DCA_LoveSoSweet_FabricFlowerBunched_Pink;  DCA_LoveSoSweet_Branch_pink; COL_Inspirational_Jif6Plus_Emb_Flower-pink;  PWR_AtticTreasures_Emb2_Bow-Pink;  KSC_GirlsDayOut_DigiEmb_Umbrella-Pink;

Add 3 more embellishments

COL_Inspiring_Embs_Ribbon-pink;  JDE_AYO-Zm-4x6_WFloral_Clip-pink;  PWR_AtticTreasures_Emb1_Ribbon-Pink;

5 word title.

The template that I used had a title

Journaling and date

Bianca has really shot up this last year. She is growing tall

and beautiful. Such a kind hearted lovely young lady

Extras

BMU_SSPaper_Edgers_Aged; DEB_VintGr_RubOn_Emb_3;  SNU_SSEmb_MaskMe-3

I need to recount my embellishments...and two alphas, hmmm.  That's not working for me right now.  Will have to visit it later today!!  Oh, and I chose the second color pallet!

Archived