Keyboard

Does anyone have a keyboard they just love?  Mine is slowly dying, cntrl key does not work on left hand side (the one I ALWAYS use) and now some of the keys don't want to always work.

I went to Best Buy to look but it seemed they were limited on the ones they had out and I just wasn't a fan of any of them.  They all seemed to be the smaller space saver types and they seem so small.

I hate to just order one from Amazon, but I guess if I hate it I can send it back.  All I know is this cntrl key thing is driving me crazy!

I'm not sure you want to try this, but at work our manager got so fed up with the keyboard (pc) not working as it should  that he looked it up on line and people were suggesting to wash-RINSE the keyboard and guess what? He did, and then left it to dry over the weekend upside down on a towel and it worked fine, but I wouldn't want to try it :D not that brave - not when I have to pay for a new one. When we moved to our new offices we all got new keyboards and they are so tiny and I don't like it, I boo it :angry:. I like my keyboard at home  a logitech, good luck with finding a solution hopefully you get the one you want :)

I'm almost willing to give it a good rinsing.   I have taken off the keys and used air on them.  It's not all the time that the key doesn't work, just seems like when i'm trying to get something done.  LOL

So I gave in and told hubby and boys I wanted a new keyboard for Mother's Day.  They brought me home a Logitech Craft last night.  Way more keyboard then I would of EVER got myself, but oh my goodness it's so much fun to play with.  There's already shortcuts built into it for programs such as PS, Word, etc.  In PS you use the little dial to add new adjument layers, and to click through the blending modes.   It's pretty cool to play with, and the keyboard is really nice.

They also surprised me with a new purse...which was another big surprise.  

37 minutes ago, angleigh said:

So I gave in and told hubby and boys I wanted a new keyboard for Mother's Day.  They brought me home a Logitech Craft last night.  Way more keyboard then I would of EVER got myself, but oh my goodness it's so much fun to play with.  There's already shortcuts built into it for programs such as PS, Word, etc.  In PS you use the little dial to add new adjument layers, and to click through the blending modes.   It's pretty cool to play with, and the keyboard is really nice.

They also surprised me with a new purse...which was another big surprise.  

Ohhhh...that looks super cool!!  Way to go boys!  I can't wait to see the purse!

Archived