Digital Planners...Bujo...Have you heard???

SodScrap

9 hours ago, MariJ said:

I am just playing wiht mine, too Kelly - it’s a lot of fun!   
Part of what I want to use mine for is the health things like my walking each day - to keep track of that.  But I never thought of looking for planner-use ideas on Pinterest - thanks for that tip.

I’m off to bed for now, ‘nite!  :going-to-sleep:

Yes, I want to keep track of my exercise schedule. A couple of ideas I found on Pinterest was keeping a list of books I've read and a gratitude list. Also Jaclyn gave me an idea that she started this summer. She made a weekly challenge for herself. So last week I challenged myself to listen to a TED talk on mindfulness/spirituality everyday. This week I'm challenging myself to meditate everyday. So with the planner I can write several weeks of challenges that I want to try.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Yes, I want to keep track of my exercise schedule. A couple of ideas I found on Pinterest was keeping a list of books I've read and a gratitude list. Also Jaclyn gave me an idea that she started this summer. She made a weekly challenge for herself. So last week I challenged myself to listen to a TED talk on mindfulness/spirituality everyday. This week I'm challenging myself to meditate everyday. So with the planner I can write several weeks of challenges that I want to try.

Oh those are great ideas Kelly, thanks!  
I didn’t want to use the planner as a calendar per se because I use iCal and you know what happens when you have 2 calendars, something always gets forgotten someplace.   So, I really wanted to use it for planning, lists, etc.

I often make lists for Dr visits way ahead of time, like things I want to tell Ortho about my foot, etc.   Then I can’t find the list or I have lots of paper scraps around.
With a planner I could have a tab for “lists” and maybe put all of my lists in there and then refer to it.   Because I very often can’t find the lists!

2 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh those are great ideas Kelly, thanks!  
I didn’t want to use the planner as a calendar per se because I use iCal and you know what happens when you have 2 calendars, something always gets forgotten someplace.   So, I really wanted to use it for planning, lists, etc.

I often make lists for Dr visits way ahead of time, like things I want to tell Ortho about my foot, etc.   Then I can’t find the list or I have lots of paper scraps around.
With a planner I could have a tab for “lists” and maybe put all of my lists in there and then refer to it.   Because I very often can’t find the lists!

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I use google calendar, so I won't be using this as a literal calendar either.  Tracking, lists, job scheduling (which is not done on my calendar) etc.

58 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

I use google calendar, so I won't be using this as a literal calendar either.  Tracking, lists, job scheduling (which is not done on my calendar) etc.

Sounds like we’re all 3 on the same page!   Then again, while typing my reply above I thought, “Well, Duh-uh me.  It IS a planner!”  :hit-head-with-hammer::rofl:

5 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Sounds like we’re all 3 on the same page!   Then again, while typing my reply above I thought, “Well, Duh-uh me.  It IS a planner!”  :hit-head-with-hammer::rofl:

I guess I should have said, the *main* think I am using it for is for my daily to-do lists and notes.  I like checking off things on my to-do list...:disappearing-smilie:

So.  You know when you do something that you thought *should* work and it actually worked???  And you are all proud of yourself, thinking "I did it!!"???  And you write all your notes on said new accomplishment.   Then think, I'll add a sticker to this page and the sticker tab doesn't work???  What?  What happened??  Work on another page, it works there.  AHHH...the thing you did...well it worked, except it covered the tabs, although the tabs appear to be there...they are in fact covering the "real" tabs.  So.  That just happened.  GAH.  LOL  Thankful for copy and paste...rethinking/reworking said page now..........................Work?  What work??  

On 8/13/2018 at 7:15 PM, ladyscrapalot said:

I’m getting the hang of using Syndee’s planner, it’s sooo pretty! Now I just need to figure out what or how I want to use it for. I’ve seen lots of ideas on Pinterest just haveto pick out which ones I like. ☺️ So fun!!

Awww... so glad you like it Kelly! Those are some of my favorite colors, they just make me happy to look at them so that's why I chose them :)

28 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

So I woke up a bit groggy this morning and I was trying to remember what type of workout I plan to do today. (I have an alternating schedule) Then I remembered. I wrote it in my PLANNER! Maybe I can be a planner girl after all. ☺️

YAY!  Kelly!  I am still trying to get organized (to get organanized! :hit-head-with-hammer:) but it’s great to hear it works!
I will be SOOOoooooo happy to get rid of all the little paper-scrap lists I have around here!

3 hours ago, Syndee said:

OK, here is the Days of the week tabs - I've attached the GoodNotes file :)

SNU_ColorYourWorld-Freebies.goodnotes.zip

THANK YOU so much, Syndee!   I get all confused with Monday start calendars, this is awesome!  :) 

And -- I just got my iPad and downloaded to GoodNotes directly from there so easily!   The stickers are great!  :) 

40 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

So I woke up a bit groggy this morning and I was trying to remember what type of workout I plan to do today. (I have an alternating schedule) Then I remembered. I wrote it in my PLANNER! Maybe I can be a planner girl after all. ☺️

:clapping_kitty:

10 minutes ago, MariJ said:

THANK YOU so much, Syndee!   I get all confused with Monday start calendars, this is awesome!  :) 

And -- I just got my iPad and downloaded to GoodNotes directly from there so easily!   The stickers are great!  :) 

You are more than welcome!!

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

YAY!  Kelly!  I am still trying to get organized (to get organanized! :hit-head-with-hammer:) but it’s great to hear it works!
I will be SOOOoooooo happy to get rid of all the little paper-scrap lists I have around here!

Yeah, I was so excited! I'm still getting mine set up to how I want it. I'm hoping I can really get it going so by the time next year rolls around (no hurry of course) it will be a habit!

On 8/11/2018 at 10:11 AM, SodScrap said:

My questions right now are:

1.  What size (dpi) should our elements be to use in the planner?  If we were to use our digi SG supplies, and why wouldn't we??  I assume best sized in PS then saved at a lower resolution for use.

2.  Are we able to add pages to the planner once it's in Goodnotes?  Not that I think it is necessary, it looks very thorough!  :)  I have a different daily layout that I prefer and wondered if I could create a page (in Procreate?) and add it in??  Just thinking out loud and maybe not well thought out!  ? 

I'm trying to get some work done in the office on Saturday when there aren't any distractions....waaaahhh....I just want to download the planner and play!!

Were your questions answered? I was wondering about #2. I love the pages that has the letter for each day of the week with space to write a little bit for each day. At the top it says for the week of.  Each month has 2 of these pages but I would love to have 4 for each month (as there is 4 weeks in each month). 

48 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Were your questions answered? I was wondering about #2. I love the pages that has the letter for each day of the week with space to write a little bit for each day. At the top it says for the week of.  Each month has 2 of these pages but I would love to have 4 for each month (as there is 4 weeks in each month). 

Hi Kelly, it took me awhile but I found the answers!  I thought I remembered Syndee saying yes and about a video, but I couldn’t find it in the thread!  And, I’m glad I found it because I couldn’t remember about the covers either.  :D

From Syndee:
2 - Yes, you can add pages. I am working on a video to add the covers to your planner so it would basically be the same method to add pages. I can touch on adding pages as well :)

Yes, you can add and delete pages. I will be covering that in the video. I have the outline sketched out so hopefully I will be filming it in the next day or so. Just needed a wee break! LOL

49 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Hi Kelly, it took me awhile but I found the answers!  I thought I remembered Syndee saying yes and about a video, but I couldn’t find it in the thread!  And, I’m glad I found it because I couldn’t remember about the covers either.  :D

From Syndee:
2 - Yes, you can add pages. I am working on a video to add the covers to your planner so it would basically be the same method to add pages. I can touch on adding pages as well :)

Yes, you can add and delete pages. I will be covering that in the video. I have the outline sketched out so hopefully I will be filming it in the next day or so. Just needed a wee break! LOL

Oh yes I remember reading that! ??‍♀️ Thanks, Marilyn! You da bomb.com! ?